New keyboard and mouse needed.

Soldato
I've got to replace me keyboard and mouse and I'm open to suggestions. I don't need wireless on either. I fancy the "logitech ultra X" keyboard 'cos it looks nice but I'm open to alternatives, but I'm kinda stuck on the mouse. Any suggestions for a mouse to be used for gaming and general useage around the £25-£30 range. Again this doesn't have to wireless.

Just been looking at the "logitech MX310", price is right, looks nice but whats it like for gaming and general useage? Like I said, I dont need cordless, it'll only go missing in my house if it isn't tethered to sumat anyway.
Also is it worth getting a decent mousemat/gaming surface?

snow patrol said:
can certainly recommend the ultra x keyboard. It DOES take a few days to really get used to if you're more familiar with a regular board. But after those few days, you really are in typing heaven ;)

word of warning though. It's keys are much more easily broken by 2 year olds than other keyboards. Although they are fixable fairly easily.

Whats it like for gaming on? We are talking about the silver and black keyboard here, not the media ultra X that comes with a mouse?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom