**NEW MAYHEMS FLUID + A LITTLE COMPETITION**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Competition

With the announcement of the new fluid @Mayhems have been kind enough to offer a few lucky people the chance to win some fluid of any colour you pick from the whole mayhems range. All we want you do is comment below and tell us your favourite colour Mayhems fluid and we will pick a winner at random. Any pictures of current builds that you want to use the fluid for please post as well but this part is not essential. Please ensure you post the full product title to avoid confusion as they have Aurora, Pastel and normal pre-mixed.

Winners announced on the 22nd June.

Mayhems NUKE

Mayhems have been number one for sometime when it comes to water cooling fluid due the vast range of fluid and colours. They always produce fluid with the changes in the market and now they have improved again with the new NUKE range.

The NUKE range has a 5 year system life and a 7 year shelf life. As it is a concentrate it allows you to mix as much as you like to get the best out of your system. The coolant has been designed to work perfectly for use in Co2 lasers, chillers and solar environmental systems and computers due to its improved heat transfer characteristics including lower dynamic viscosity and higher thermal conductivity.

The NUKE fluid comes with the following benefits:

• 7 Year Shelf Life
• 5 Year System Life
• Non Toxic Ethylene Glycol (Patented Mix)
• Pet and Human Safe
• Stable long lasting Dyes made in house
• UV Active
• Aluminium Leech Free Bottles
• Dual Seal Bottles
• Biocide + (new formula for extreme cooling)
• Corrosion + Protection
• Protects all metals used in current cooling systems

So if you are looking at changing your fluid or just starting a water cooling build then maybe this fluid may tempt you.

Mayhems NUKE is available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 1 Litre and 5 Litre Concentrates.

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke Clear Concentrate Coolant - 250ml @ £8.99 inc VAT

XT1 Nuke is designed for small factor computers, all in one cooling systems and high heat load systems that use multiple graphic card arrays

Only £8.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke Clear Concentrate Coolant - 1 Litre @ £16.99 inc VAT

XT1 Nuke is designed for small factor computers, all in one cooling systems and high heat load systems that use multiple graphic card arrays

Only £16.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke Clear Concentrate Coolant - 5 Litre @ £49.99 inc VAT

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke Clear Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

100ml of Mayhems XT-1 Nuke will make 1000ml of coolant (1/10 mix ratio)

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Blue Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Clear Ocean Blue Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Clear Sky Blue Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Green Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Orange Concentrate Coolant 100ml (Limited Time Only) @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Pink Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Purple Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems XT-1 Nuke UV Red Concentrate Coolant 100ml @ £3.49 inc VAT

Only £3.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems have also released a few more pastel colours to the market.

Mayhems Pastel - Dark Grey 1L @ £10.99 inc VAT

Mayhems Pastel range of coolants are the worlds No 1 branded Nano Coolant bar none for water cooling enthusiasts.This range of liquid coolants surpasses anything in the market place.

Only £10.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Pastel - Light Grey 1L @ £10.99 inc VAT

Mayhems Pastel range of coolants are the worlds No 1 branded Nano Coolant bar none for water cooling enthusiasts.This range of liquid coolants surpasses anything in the market place.

Only £10.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems have also released a new X1 Colour to the market.

Mayhems X1 UV Orange Watercooling Fluid 1L @ £7.99 inc VAT

Mayhem’s are rapidly becoming the leading manufacturer of liquid cooling solutions in Europe. providing the water cooling community an expansive array of differing solutions and liquids

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All types of Mayhems fluid available here

Last edited:
Soldato
Pedant mode:

• Aluminium Leach Free Bottles
• Duel Seal Bottles

should be

• Aluminium Leech Free Bottles
• Dual Seal Bottles

Always liked the Mayhems Pastel Orange in my builds.

EDIT: Exclude me from competition. No idea what theme of my next build will be as waiting on Vega to bed in. Let someone who will genuinely benefit win.

Last edited:
Soldato
ohhh.

I'm in the process of building a wc'd system using the clear x1 coolant and UV Yellow/Green Dye. would have preferred to had UV Orange but wasn't available at the time I ordered. would love to try the X1 UV Orange premix

Associate
5 year life....now if only I could stop upgrading every year or two. Sounds good but think I'll stick with my pastel white - does anyone else get the urge to drink it when filling up (not recommended) something to do with the smell and colour :D
LOL, yeah I do, it just looks that bit too much like milk.

Associate
My favourite is Pastel Extreme White but that Pastel Dark Grey stuff looks nice so please put me down for some of that if I get lucky.

Soldato
I'd pick mayhems pastel yellow as my build is a yellow white theme. After a year my current tubing started to go cloudy so I bought some mayhems ultra clear tubing to replace it - that was 2 years ago and I still haven't done it. Now I need some new coolant as the current stuff has lost some of opacity as it has been absorbed into the tubing.

8K4Q9sXh.jpg

nPzj6wqh.jpg

Soldato
Favourite colour is the blood red aurora, stunning fluid but the short lifespan makes it impractical.

I'd love some of the dark grey pastel, might even buy some for my upcoming build.

Associate
Currently using Pure Black Pastel, wasn't quite what i hoped for, redoing loop in the next week ( waiting on RMA for EK tubing ), and delidding 7700K at same time ( black tubing was only temp prior to delid ), would like to try a clear as I have RGB coming out the wazoo with current board/build, and Pastel Red & White have been fave's in the past, although Silver would like nice too ...... arghhhh so many choices.

XP7Hv4s.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I had Aurora II Silver + Black concentrate for a little while but I want to tear it down and go to XT-1 Nuke clear. With 1680W of heat i'm sure it's a relevant application, just want it to look as delicate and reflective as when the tubing and blocks were empty.

HDt0amOiZz-UBo9vVWDqj68mmxOK4pv9yBqG5DY_jXYE6AwMXoZ2IPirHBSfOuM8DuOpNQkRvJlXX-cJbpvVFZMM7eiAjoLy2Pa7p5JjhDeBvAcoc90kyuj2Vz_j6_vsq6HK0zpuAcbHaFVOVZvsROLzq1i1AGNXTwRxkum6igBLJbVOReULjbxjkZbFPFJA6xgEU_F47hDiVijEmZrCDOGmf91yRp0YfeLjSTefB5k4l33uTtCCtKI8hWb0cKLeimHhfl7J-nWdZmi0lcstZpyRRMFtEN7D4m0ICfv7cxlUFijSVM28AukrK41LX8qomwpgZtZzbTS8e7o_NtJHQS5KpikUSXUOHknkode4bTEKy55S478oLZ5woFcAxrbENRxZrvoluQ1ixNC9eync4rnjuLR4XNMRvFZgO_2NT02EauqPjXgvnynxNkjurSd2BH2dFpT26g6feg4au_U5bp2ORyC_U3HDuPqAcTFmk7Xkg2g9lT_cXCI61n-BX4u4IIxfz7xg9ebBoTlmslXdORgV4YzEi-iiZ2bPEPcmO23IxmHCNN0tQf3XObr3cnWUBzLhxeKd3agwYzCuQY6UfoXGhS-P-DsdotI5Sv0_5TZ7UZFqxgvdVQ=w1903-h1269-no

JR

Back
Top Bottom