Hi there. No problem. I was a mechanical engineer however spent most of my working life on aircraft wire and cable systems. E.g. radar systems, communications, sensors, weapon systems (not in the forces) basically if it needs wiring and connector designing with routing in harsh areas/conditions etc I was on it.

Hi there. No problem. I was a mechanical engineer however spent most of my working life on aircraft wire and cable systems. E.g. radar systems, communications, sensors, weapon systems (not in the forces) basically if it needs wiring and connector designing with routing in harsh areas/conditions etc I was on it.

Ooh sounds very interesting, I'm a mechanical engineer, well moved into project management now working on large diesel engines

Have you worked on any old planes/restorations? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom