New motor for Mrs

Associate
So I said to my wife early next year I’ll her a new car. We’ve had her Toyota Yaris from new (14 plate) and she wants something with 5 seats and maybe a little bigger. Either that or buy another reliable Yaris.

Here’s the line up:
- Fiat 500x
- Honda Civic
- Mazda 2
- Mini 5dr
- Nissan Juke

We like the 500x but it sure on reliability, Civic is safe bet, Mazda 2 fine but same size as Yaris, Mini is good but parts and servicing is a bit expensive, love the Juke cos of its higher ride can get a good spec for money.

We have up to £11k to spend, don’t want anything older than 2015, we have two kids (5 & 6) to ferry round with the odd extra child from school. Petrol only cos it’ll only do short journeys.

There are other cars but won’t something reliable and not to big (as we have an estate car;mine) also car might not be used for a few days so we want it to start.

Any help would be most helpful.

Thanks

Cliffhanger

Associate
OP
Yeh you can’t beat the Yaris for reliability and general well built.

She does like the civic as we can get a 2016 1.4 sport, a SUV type would be better but it’s finding one for the money, age and low mileage.

So the fiat fits the box, but swapping a Toyota for a fiat.... not sure cos web reliability for fiat is poor but owners say they are good.

Another car perhaps would be Jeep Renegade or Ford Ecosport....

Back
Top Bottom