<~~~~(NEW NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED CONFIRMED)~~~~>

Associate
HOW GREAT IS THAT!?

Trailer:

Gameplay:

First pic released:

550780_10151804967070298_1053901362_n.jpg

And yes it is being developed by Criterion.

Box Art:

need-for-speed-most-wanted-box-art.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i enjoyed hot pursuit a lot. i assume it will be a nov/dev release?

Not really sure to be honest, but wait for E3 and we should hear more.

Make sure to watch our E3 press conference live on June 4th at 1PM (PST) for more info!

A new need for speed game?

Is that supposed to be sperm in the title?

8==)~~~~~~~~~~>

Well, I wasn't really aiming for that. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice :)

I still haven't played the new Hot Pursuit but I loved all the NFS games on the PS2, so I'm sure I'll love this too. Was not a big fan of NFS: Shift.

Soldato
Criterion have got some serious form coming off the back of Burnout Paradise and NFS: Hot Pursuit. This should be brilliant.

To be fair to them, I've liked their Burnout series very much since the first, which was awesome. The latest Hot Pursuit is a great arcade racer. Even AirBlade was pretty good I think (anyone remember that?).

Soldato
Most Wanted is my second-favourite NFS game, behind High Stakes/Road Challenge. The pursuits were superb, there was no stupid **** like EMPs and the police radio chatter was excellent. Hot Pursuit was a decent game but the handling put me off playing it after a while, it was seemingly impossible to get a car to go round a corner without powersliding through it.

Seems a bit odd for them to re-use the Most Wanted name already, the original only came out at the end of 2005.

Back
Top Bottom