*** New noblechairs EPIC Compact Series ***

Associate
Enjoy comfort in even more sizes with the introduction of the EPIC Compact Series from noblechairs. Designed for users between 125 cm (4ft 1in) and 170 cm (5ft 7in) with a weight limit of up to 120 kg (265 lbs), the range of materials and colours makes it the perfect option for people looking for that same high-end noblechairs quality and experience in a more compact size.
Built around our new synchronous mechanism, we offer users even more ergonomic and adjustment features than ever before. If it's a long day in the office, at the desk for learning, or an extended gaming session, the EPIC Compact, with its multitude of adjustment options, makes sure you're always experiencing maximum comfort in style.

noblechairs EPIC Compact Gaming Chair-carbon/black @ £329.99 inc VAT

Compact gaming chair, New synchronous mechanisms, Seat depth adjustments, 13-degree tilting, PU leather upholstery, 3D armrests, Carbon/black colour.

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Compact Gaming Chair-carbon/black/blue @ £329.99 inc VAT

Compact gaming chair, New synchronous mechanisms, Seat depth adjustments, 13-degree tilting, PU leather upholstery, 3D armrests, Carbon/black/blue colour.

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Compact Gaming Chair-carbon/black/red @ £329.99 inc VAT

Compact gaming chair, New synchronous mechanisms, Seat depth adjustments, 13-degree tilting, PU leather upholstery, 3D armrests, Carbon/black/red colour.

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs EPIC Compact TX Gaming Chair-anthracite @ £309.95 inc VAT

Compact gaming chair, New synchronous mechanisms, Seat depth adjustments, 13-degree tilting, PU leather upholstery, 3D armrests, Anthracite colour.

Only £309.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
@petedool72 Im well below the weight limit at 75kg but am at the height limit of 5,7 are these chairs still going to be comfortable? It’s the smaller size that attracts me.

can you please tell me when these will be in stock if I preorder?

Thankyou:)

Back
Top Bottom