New OCUK Crossfire System Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all,

I recieved a new Top of the Range Crossfire System from OCUK today and it seems to be dead. Not sure if it got damaged in transit but there were scratches on the case. I can live with that but then I opened the case to find both Raptors ****** and at an angle. i took one out and the rail had snapped off one side (piccies attached).

When I boot up the system it does the BIOS check then says that there are no Drives? and that the RAID config is broken.

I tried to reinstall WINXP but it does not recognise any drives. I took some pics of the drives and BIOS screens.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Associate
OP
Do you know how the returns work as I am desperate for this new system.

Will they ship another and picup the dead unit at the same time? I really dont want to take a day off work or wait until the weekend :(

Associate
OP
Thanks Gibbo. I know its not your fault as I have ordered a full system from you guys before and its been fine for the last 2 years :) I just want this new one ready for the weekend.

I am just loogin a call via the weblog and will place the unit back in the box along with the software that came with it. It will be ready to pick up in the morning if needs be.

Associate
OP
I have to say a big thanks to OCUK staff. They picked my PC up today and assured me I would have a new one on Saturday. Because I changed case we also added a few extras.

Top Top Customer service.

thanks So Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom