**** New Official DayZ Thread *****

Soldato
Think its time we had a new one . New no bitch chat about the dayz Mod and dayz related stuff !

If anyone has a server let me know will add to first post

Vanila DayZ
DayZ is an award winning free 2012 multiplayer open world survival horror mod designed by Dean Hall for the 2009 tactical shooter video game ARMA 2 and its 2010 expansion pack, ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead. The mod places the player in the fictional post-Soviet state of Chernarus, where an unknown virus has turned most of the population into undead, violent zombies. As a survivor with limited supplies, the player must scavenge the world for supplies such as food, water, weapons and medicine, while killing or avoiding both zombies and other players and sometimes non-player characters - in an effort to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Epoch

DayZ Epoch is a modification of DayZ set in a future time after the Great Infection. Humanity is slowly returning to the wasteland, industrious survivors have begun to join together in small groups and rebuild society. Merchants have started to pop up to do business with survivors who collect goods from the wasted remnants of civilization. Wholesalers have landed, offering imported goods to aid the rebuilding effort.

All is not safe however some vestiges of infection still remain and rogue bandits still roam the countryside preying on unsuspecting survivors.

Survive, explore, build wealth, make your way through the harsh environment and assist in the effort to rebuild, or burn it all down its your choice, live in the Epoch.

Origins

Welcome to Origins, the new ARMA II mod inspired and based on modified version of DayZ. Fight to survive in the harsh apocalyptic Taviana 3.0 map, fully redesigned, making room for a wide range of new features and twisted survival elements. The world has gone to hell and you're right in the middle. There is more to life than just surviving, and now you have a purpose. What is this infection that has spread across the globe? Why are the dead walking again? Is there any hope in putting an end to this? There is only one way to find out, grab what supplies you can and get exploring.

Some things never change, the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. While you crawl in the mud hunting for scraps the rich have made a nice home for themselves, aptly named “Salvation Island”. They live in comfort surrounded by high walls and armed mercenaries. But they are not there to just keep the infected at bay. Don't expect a welcome party if you pay them a visit. Although if you manage to get in, you will have a chance at grabbing some of their finest weaponry.

All of this set in our new Taviana 3.0 featuring over 60 new buildings with full interiors to explore. From Hospitals and Police stations to Museums and Military Camps. There is more to explore than ever before. Will you be able discover the Origins of the outbreak or simply become another walking corpse?

Moderators Note.

We'll allow this thread providing it remains topical and informative. If it goes the same way as the other thread did it will be removed and any attempts to restart thereafter will be immediately removed.

This is for DayZ Mod talk only. Any member attempting to de-rail or cause trouble will be dealt with.

Ocuk servers and links

MGT

DayZ Epoch 188.165.250.119:2302

CPC

Epoch 188.165.222.198:2302

IP = 109.200.18.218:2522

Last edited:
Its been a while and im sure people will be more mature this time. I disagree that SA and this should be merged . Different game and the people who play the mod will continue im sure .

Anychance you can add this to the main post. We are a small group and just trying to get some regulars on our Vanilla server. It is private with a couple of tweaks to starting loadout and a few extra vehicle spawns, but we welcome feedback.

will do when i get home but cant at work as server page is blocked

I'm confused... I played DayZ for ages, I really did play the game to death. Over the weekend I reinstalled and got Origins and Epoch... Joined servers and other than being able to choose what town you spawn in and finding the odd toilet roll I didn't really notice any difference?

The basics are origin's has a large central npc base and hero/bandit system with houses and new buildings/ loot etc

Epoch has a currency system and vendors and basic buildings (more in new patch)

Both bring something new to dayz but the base game is pretty much the same .. get geared and start pvping . Or build a base then start pvping

[TFU] Thegoon84;24433739 said:
Gutted MGT Epoch still down, feel more sorry for them as i've witnessed how much **** they get on the server, people calling admin and going to help them out!

Any positive news mate?

Thanks Goon means a lot given how much stick dayz admins get . Hopefully they can recover our data to a usable state but if involves making the server from scratch i cant see it happening .

Sad day but the attack on the backend was pretty severe and it looked like we have got everything but poor support from GTX and there only resolution was to wipe the server :/

If we had access to the box we could probabaly have fixed it .

Not trying to be rude dude, but its really not it.

Literally within seconds of the server being up its locked and couple of seconds later 20+ people join. Get DayZ commander and watch the server, there is some kind of preferential treatment of certain players going on.

There is no paid slots (or even admin slots ) on MGT . The server locks on restart to lessen the load and stop issues while the server boots . Once the first group has progressed it unlocks and lets the next group in .

The servers are very busy and you either get on restarts (Server restart times are 7am 10am 1pm 4pm 7pm 10pm 1am and 4am GMT ) or smash the enter key from the ingame browser (dont try and enter via commander on reboot as by the time the game loads the server will be full )

Snaggle (Mgt Admin)

We have been asked to add duplicate servers loads of times but would rather have 1 full server than 2 half empty ones..

For vanilla dayz it works but for epoch with base building/safes etc it dose not really work.

We have 4 servers to play on but there was a recent frankie vid on chern so its abit harder than normal to get on .
But its rare i have to wait longer than 5 mins for a slot

just dont get a vm box as it wont handle 50 people on epoch . If i was you i would wait for epoch on arma 3 . It will be really hard to populate as so many other epoch servers and player numbers are dropping .

Back
Top Bottom