New PC Build

Associate
Hi,

I am looking to build a new PC and can get a hand me down case which is https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...DLhxx_53fEPfdnSAnnn4Jq6QdLzIuB0BoCDOsQAvD_BwE and will use my existing W10 login.
Open to buying a new case if it does make a noticeable improvement to the case I can get for free.

And I will have a monitor, mouse and keyboard.

I have been looking at AMD components since they seemed to be lower power needs than Intel/Nvidia as well as lower cost however would be open to Intel/Nvidia if it is a wiser choice with my budget.
Tried to do some research but I am not familiar enough with brands to pick if one is more reliable than the other.

I have a budget of £1300 but would be happy to keep it below budget.
The few parts I am considering are the non X AMD 7600 or 7700 since I plan only really play games. And the 7800XT but undecided on which specific model. I have been looking at Saphire, Powercolour, ASUS.
I am not certain if it matters or if there is a clear choice of gpu/mobo/ram/psu/fan supplier but would rather pick more reliable suppliers if there is a clear choice over another since and components that are compatible.

Thanks for any help and advice

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Associate
Back
Top Bottom