New roadgoing Ducati DesmosediciRR pics:Moto GP for the road

Associate
Desmo said:
Just out of interest...in which way?

I prefer the sound and the styling of them - never ridden either, nor probably will. And they have Ferrari tuned engines too.

For comparison:
MV-Augusta-F4-Tamburini_000.jpg

Don
That is beautiful and makes me want to get back on 2 wheels again...... a bike will return to the Rilot garage this year. It has been decided.

But, £37,500 :eek: :eek:

Reminds me of the Honda NR750 which cost £30,000 back in 1993. Like them, we will never see one of those new Ducatis on the road. They will all get covered in plastic and sat in an air-conditioned garage.

Soldato
Rilot said:
That is beautiful and makes me want to get back on 2 wheels again...... a bike will return to the Rilot garage this year. It has been decided.
Didn't realise you had given up 2 wheels, any particular reason or just wanted a break from it?

Oh and that Ducati is pure sex. :cool:

Associate
Rilot said:

But, £37,500 :eek: :eek:

Reminds me of the Honda NR750 which cost £30,000 back in 1993. Like them, we will never see one of those new Ducatis on the road. They will all get covered in plastic and sat in an air-conditioned garage.

But unlike the Ducatis, the hondas will start first out of the wrappers ;)

Don
GSXRMovistar said:
Didn't realise you had given up 2 wheels, any particular reason or just wanted a break from it?

I have intermittant problems with my health and I thought I was going to be out of it for a while. Seem to have got better quicker than expected.

Back
Top Bottom