New Rotated/Vertical Airflow Case

Associate
I'm always on the prowl for smart case designs that allow really good airflow to the GPU and my searches today bore fruit!
AM-JKLXdfJcoHCS1F-0vMSKeQH9_7tF2iRb4R_xdgh_P-mHOWDqJG8LcwHDqLejNEHbxGgoivpwWPpjN_bdxFz8jO2LzvExCclDm05sx24f9M9O_ZRIURo4AXiJ2WTEm8HNdvGeZ_uL3yoa2UXU1-jgFqjs5tA=w1280-h960-no

"Geometric Future" is a new company - not sure if they are Chinese or Korean. Their Facebook page was only created at the end of last month.
They have two case designs, the Model 6/M6 and Model 8/M8. Both are of a 90 degree rotated layout/vertical airflow design although only the Model 8 takes proper advantage of that by having fans on the side blowing directly at the GPU.
AM-JKLUeMdgOvL10MB5EttSFTErKTGTkNHgqVcEPSssCgyoeJ61_A2lgu6dBrPHwB4NioEtCujlgs9VFFf9pYWmvfBybE8u3OOaiillZZMk8lV-Li4P3vdhqlGtCfVRUOXYaA9Y1jLMa9nMjQUmhotOdUEB-7g=w946-h427-no

Each case has multiple visual styles with some material differences - notably a version of the Model 8 features a strip of leather which has gained it some news articles.

The full selection is available for a reasonable price on a big US website but I cannot find any European or UK distributor so I am appealing to CaseKing/Overclockers to jump on this as they are really smart, unique designs.

These are not just copy-pastes of the cheapy Aerocool Flo/Darkflash v22/Segotep Phoenix/Sharkoon REV220/Sharkoon REV300 but seemingly unique products.

There is an English review of the smaller Model 6 and the same channel says at the beginning they will be reviewing the Model 8 too which is much more interesting. The only nitpick I could make is that the PSU will be intaking CPU exhaust so you may want to over-spec the PSU, but then it will likely be helping cool the CPU in the process and this is to allow for the clean front that people seem to like.

Associate
OP
There is now a review available: https://youtu.be/_luTGX9POgQ
I will definitely be looking to get a dust filter for the rear intake and 3D printing or otherwise raising up the bottom intake but those are both solvable problems and otherwise the case is very well thought out and of a high quality.

Back
Top Bottom