New Site looking for critique

Associate
Hi All

Hope this is allowed here, it not please feel free to remove.

I have been working a new site recently. Which I think is getting to a point where it has enough content to release it while I continue to build on it.

I am not really a designer and would class myself more of a developer. So what I am hoping for is some feedback on the look and feel of the site. The problem I always have is that I end up adding to much and its starts to look to messy so I have tried to keep it simple, is this good practice? Also looking for any general improvements/additions that could be made.

One thing that I seem to change on a daily basis is the position of the images in the articles, should they be above or below the text? Thinking about it this is the main thing that is annoying me about the interface. The images just look like they are plonked there but I have tried above, below, left, right, centred and am never entirely happy! Don't think it helps that I have stared at it for so long!

I am also not completely happy with the speed of the site. So I will be working on improving this.

Next step is to try and build an audience I have been keeping Facebook, Twitter, Google + updated since I started the site but it is mainly friends and family following me!

Heres the link, thanks in advance.

http://www.365daysofmotoring.com/

The Site has been developed using the Laravel PHP Framework as the backend and the Frontend is AngularJS and Bootstrap.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom