New stacker rad mounting

Soldato
I know you could put a 120.2 in the front of the old style stacker, can it be done in the new one? (the 830 I believe??)

or could you suggest any other really high end cases that will take 120.2s without cutting? (when I say high end I mean looks great, not that its pointlessly massive)

Cheers in advance!

Soldato
You might want to have a search around the forum and then online on users with the issues on the new stacker, for a high end case there are a awful lot relating to the side panels.

Not really on your question, I have not got round to this case yet :p

Permabanned
matt100 said:
I know you could put a 120.2 in the front of the old style stacker, can it be done in the new one? (the 830 I believe??)

or could you suggest any other really high end cases that will take 120.2s without cutting? (when I say high end I mean looks great, not that its pointlessly massive)

Cheers in advance!

The Gigabyte Aurora (although I think it looks ugly) has 2x120mm exhaust so you could fit one there.

The silverstone TJ07 has a bottom comparment which allows a 3x120 rad to be fitted without cutting. Also, you can fit a 2x120 in the front of a TJ06.

All Lian Li's need to be cut or modded to fit radiators if I remember.

Also the Thermaltake Armor would take 2x120mm at the front.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom