New System Advice Please! Gaming rig, budget £1,750-£2000

Associate
Pretty much the title says it all!

Would need some of the peripherals too aside from a mouse and screen. Although if there are some better gaming ones going for a good price right now I wouldn't mind those added in!

Looking to play some pretty CPU intensive games that I'd like to have the best graphics I could get for them (ARC, etc) but also some faster paced games where there will be a lot of mixed graphics on the screen (Diablo 3, Path of Exile, etc).

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
Pretty much the title says it all!

Would need some of the peripherals too aside from a mouse and screen. Although if there are some better gaming ones going for a good price right now I wouldn't mind those added in!

Looking to play some pretty CPU intensive games that I'd like to have the best graphics I could get for them (ARC, etc) but also some faster paced games where there will be a lot of mixed graphics on the screen (Diablo 3, Path of Exile, etc).

Thanks in advance!

Firstly, what's your screen resolution, Hz and sync tech ?

Self build or pre-built ... And maybe the quickest way currently

Suspended
Yeah thats probably going to be the plan!

I've been considering the RX 6800! Any advice for the rest of the parts?
Here's a vid with a few different CPUs tested at all resolutions with a 6800 so this point you in the right direction.

Soldato
Yeah thats probably going to be the plan!

I've been considering the RX 6800! Any advice for the rest of the parts?

quick basic 6 core amd. leaves max £840 odd for GPU either AMD 6800/6800XT or GTX 3080. monitor can handle either card with sync tech and ips panel. Mobo out of stock but place holder. Have seen the V2 version out for cheaper i think.
Cases are personal choices

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,138.47 (includes shipping: £19.62)

intel version

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,121.42 (includes shipping: £19.62)​

Back
Top Bottom