New to PC gaming, Self-build 1100£ budget

Associate
Hey guys, I finally managed to save up 1100£ which i am going to use to build my own PC. Would you please be kind enough to recommend a build for me ? Thanks. Please can you include a monitor in this budget, i can stretch the budget to 1200£.

How hard is it to build a PC one you have the parts ?

Regards,

Matt

yea i do need a monitor and would like to play all decent games on proper fps. I guess i'm willing to spend the time as a hobby (hopefully it won't happen). I think i can just use my OS i already have thnks.

Lol is it worth it to get that monitor, like what makes it special ? How will Gsync help me etc... thanks for the help bro

Hey tamzyy, i'm going to buy the build you suggested. Is that everything I need ? Like after buying this I can just put in together and stuff ?

Fair enough, thanks i'll order this then. I think I will buy your monitor since it's 50% off and looks like a really good deal and value for money. I don't mind spending a bit more. Just one question, why is the 16GB RAM so expensive ? isn't it much cheaper normally ?

Thanks

Hey tamzzy can i use a cheaper RAM ? is it really worth getting 3200 Mhz ? Like there are a few cheaper ones of amazon for around the same price or cheaper if we reduce the Mhz.

• Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15R Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit - Red
  • Corsair CMK16GX4M2D3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit - Black

Regards, mate

Hey guys just finished building my pc. Seems to run fine now just waiting to install the OS. however I think we forgot Bluetooth and Wifi connection ? I don't think it's included in the motherbord.

Can you advise me plz?

Back
Top Bottom