**New Today**MORE CRACKING "THIS WEEK ONLY" Deals - 6GB OCZ @ £69.99 Inc VAT!**

Soldato
New OCZ 6GB Tri Channel DDR3 Kits - £69.99Inc VAT

The OCZ PC3-10666 triple-channel memory kit is designed specifically for the Intel® Core™ i7 processor / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Optimized for the Core i7’s triple channel mode, these new 6GB kits ensure optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and latency.

Developed for enthusiasts and early-adopters, the low voltage OCZ Triple Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance that won’t inhibit the functionality of Core i7 CPUs. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility.

OCZ’s Triple Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1333MHz DDR3
- CL 9-9-9-20 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Gold Z3 XTC Heatspreader**
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Buy Now @ Just £69.99Inc VAT

When they are gone, they are gone ;)

Here's Another For You Folks:

Corsair 4GB DDR3 10666C9 1333MHz XMS3

The TW3X4G1333C9 is a 4096MByte matched pair of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs. This part delivers outstanding
performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in
multiple DDR3 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed. This memory has been
verified to operate at 1333MHz at low latencies of 9-9-9-24 at 1.6V.

Guaranteed & tested for both Intel & AMD platforms.

Buy Now @ Just £54.99 inc VAT .

Back
Top Bottom