• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New toy incoming

Man of Honour
OP

They picked up the "used 900D" today so I am waiting for the replacement one to come.

I was very tempted to order another LD V8 case like the one used for my Titans but the only problem there is they don't have anywhere for the watercooling hoses to come out if you are using external rads.

Man of Honour
OP
Played with the 900D this evening. It's a great case :)
Bit miffed the 360 rad I bought won't mount at the front though :(

What was the problem with the 360 rad, I was thinking about trying to fit my spare one in the front of my 900D. In the end I decided not to as i wanted to keep it simple with just two external rads.

Soldato
Sorry mate just spotted this. Just clearance between it and the 480. It overlaps the fan grill. My XSPC is slimline too. I'm probably going to leave the front as an intake and run a 240 next to the PSU.

Soldato
Awesome. I did consider external radiators but space is an issue, and with 3 cats, 2 dogs and a curious 4 year old I'd rather keep it all internal :D Start out small, 2x 420mm should do it :)

Hi MjFrosty, we have two cats my 560 rad is hanging under my desk in the foot well about 1 foot off the floor.

You could buy two radiator grills or make your own like me its quite easy to do, once the rad is bled it can go in any position as you would probably know.

Away from your pets and your little curious 4 year old, yes l have to grown up sons and remember when they were at that age. Spent many a time pulling the video player apart, to get sweet papers, soldiers and even model cars out.lol

Oldphart.:D

Back
Top Bottom