New toy R34 skyline

Associate
Well, new toy time. R34 skyling GTT. Got it last week from Aberdeen now in Belfast. One owner since import in 2004, low miles of 38k backed up by all MOTs from import etc. Nice toys on it.

Meister coilovers
Cusco RS 2way LSD, real nice diff
Exedy clutch
HICAS lockout
18" compomotive 8j front 9j rear, 265 35 18 goodyear eagle f1 on rear, 235 40 18 on front
Walbro fuel pump
Apexi intake filter
Splitfire coilpacks
550cc injectors
Stage 4 turbo fit for 2 bar boost to supply 450bhp
Blitz front mount kit with proper welded fabricated by blitz pipes no samco
Blitz nur spec cat back, downpipe an elbow
Greddy e-manage ultimate ECU system
Apexi boost gauge
Apexi AVCR black edition
Full Impul bodykit
GTR spoiler
Alpine headunit and upgraded speakers/small amp
Nice reg as a bonus :)

Currently mapped for 1 bar just as when mapped 2 weeks ago z32 afm turned out to be faulty so was mapped as far as can on standard afm. I have a z32 and its due to be mapped again by my own tuner, to see how 1.4 bar goes...Should go very well. may also change to Link ecu system.

8205836437_0569ac60c7_c.jpg

Only 3 bad pics taken today when was getting the pro pics taken decided to snap 3 on my mobile, but better pics are taken, just need to wait for him to sort them and upload them

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Its not pink by the way, lol Camera phone pics... Also,been on night shift all week, ideally i need to spend a full day on paint correction but il get around to that,. Il likely store it until feb time.

Associate
OP
i have only tootled about in it, so far i have had it light wheels as far as 3rd gear and only seen a peak of 0.65 bar on boost controller lol.... So should be a fairly interesting drive at 1.4 bar. My last skyline ran 1.6 bar on high boost and was...interesting

Associate
OP
I only grabbed them 3 pics, on my phone. But the proper camera guy i always use took a pile of pics. He will take a few days to upload them for me then il probably make a new thread here or just update this one

Associate
OP
Looks nice there matey, just a quick note, someones fitted the none-Xenon R34 GT (none turbo) headlights so have a good look for a prior front end smash as I can't think of any reason why someone would replace the Xenons otherwise.

I really miss mine (R666GTT) :(

Ooo, and I think the rear foglight looks nicer if you move it to the right side reverse light.

Front end is completely straight. It is possible to get not xenon lights in the R34 gtt. Everything is as striaght and as original as you could get, factory. The rear fog will likely be removed

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R34-Headl...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c768f1bc

from JDM garage, who know there cars,

Associate
OP
Hot pink.. Only 'certain' people can pull that off :p

Very nice, I did contemplate one but they are too wide for where I drive to enjoy. And unfortunately for me I really don't like the looks

Awesome awesome car tho.

Yeh, it feels wider than my r33's but not sure on the actual dimensions, i am curious though as my side garden where i store the toys has a tight entrance and the r33's always took to be careful when coming/going, only few inches per side spare

Associate
OP
My roads are not much better, but its not a daily so kinda can pick and choose when suits me. But, the daily is a bit sick at minute (see my mondeo thread) so possibly have to use it for a week or 2. yeh, i will get the suspension set this week for camber etc
But yes a s2000 would be rather dainty against a r34

Associate
OP
Only from the 4 Door GTT's, all 2 door GTT's came with Xenons as standard. Even the UK R34GTR had to use non-Xenon as they don't have auto-levelling which is required for a UK car. Most import companies will have a GT set for SVA testing and then re-fit the Xenons afterwards.

I ran r34gtt.net which was the only english language R34GTT resource site in the world until I sold mine in 2008 (check the SOC or GTR.co.uk) so I'm confident I'm not telling you porkies.

Regardless it is a nice car!

Maybe thats what has happened then, changed for SVA because of non auto leveling :) Who knows, Yeh, i am happy with it. Bought and sold many cars so know its not had a whoopsie and unlike most, this has had one owner since import in 2004

Associate
OP
Seems my other thread was deleted, with the good pictures.
Small update, Given its christmas day
To: Me

1x Link G4 full engine management system with antilag and launch control, AFM removal, 3 bar map sensor, custom mapping.
1x Exedy paddle clutch system

should be fun, going to run 1.5 bar. All to be fitted in first week or 2 of Jan

Back
Top Bottom