New vacuum

Associate
Hey guys so me and the wife are in the market for a new vac , we have had a vax blade 4 for a few years now but sadly its on its last legs so thought what a good time to get some recommendations.

Corded or cordless? Budget?

Can’t go wrong with a Henry corded. Or get a Titan from Screwfix with some ear protection.

For cordless Shark are good but on the heavy side or Dyson if you’re a baller.

Dyson have the V8 on sale on their website for £225

If you actually clean the filters and look after them they are very reliable.

I had a V6 and now V8 and neither had a single issue, the V6 battery eventually wore out after hundreds of charges.

Looking for cordless and not a dyson can't stand them after I had 2 and both went in months budget £250

Last edited:
A bit leftfield perhaps but we've had robot vacuum cleaners for about 5 years now and wouldn't go back. We currently have a eufy X10 Pro Omni which is superb at both the vacuum and mopping elements. We then have a (corded) Miele C3 Complete for the upstairs (until we get another robot for upstairs) and the stairs. The C3 is the best regular vacuum cleaner I have ever owned, fantastic cleaning power and is really quiet compared to our previous dysons etc. We also have a Bosch Athlet cordless that lives in the utility room to quickly pick up crumbs or whatever in the kitchen area. It isn't good enough for a whole house clean IMO, but more than adequate to deal with little things without having to get the Miele out.

Having a robot vacuum the carpet every single day is pretty transformative - it always feels clean in the high-traffic areas in ways that a weekly cleaning with a regular vacuum just can't seem to generate.

Back
Top Bottom