New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Hi. I have changed the privileges in game for all to invite. I am still with the guild. I have made a post about why I was a little inactive above yours. I will consider handing over the GM spot to anyone who is willing to have a good go at this. I did primarily set up the guild just to give returnees the chance to see if they would like to resub etc and also to new comers too.

Hi Glacious. I know Rain is an Officer, the only one anyway. If he is still playing maybe he can pop in and suggest some things. I do think a good clear out is needed and I would LOVE to get a raid going sometime soon. If we do I can always bring my 90 warrior back over. I will certainly ask you for help and info. We can chat in game later if you want too.

Sorry I haven't logged into that guild in ages, no point have me as an officer.

Hey chaps - Naevyr here.
Good to see we're being more proactive with the guild again. As people have said, we have a good core of people but lack of leadership etc has caused the guild to stagnate a bit. Easily fixed though!
Let's give everyone another week or two to get organised and start floating some 10 man raids into the calendar!

Squink here - as above, good to see some new activity. Everyone in the guild seems pretty sound, just needs some new recruits of a similar mind to take things forward. A shame that the initial surge of activity died off so fast, but there's no reason the guild can't move on from that, especially since its been drama free so far (at least from what I've seen).

I am happy to help out as and where is needed, and in terms of raiding I am trying healer for the first time ever on my Paladin which to be fair I am really enjoying, but also have a Hunter, Warrior (DPS or Tank), and Warlock all 90 So I don't mind playing whatever is needed to help the guild progress.

I can also buy/rent a say 20 Man Ventrilo or Teamspeak server if that would help push things along as its obviously going to be needed if we do decide to do some PVE or PVP.

We definitely need some more Officers to help with the day to day running, recruitment and organising raids/events.
I'm happy to help out as and when I can, and I'm sure some of the other 'core' members who have posted in this thread will be too.
We have a great spread of classes and specs in the guild, so putting together a functioning 10 man team should be pretty easy!

I am very much up for helping out as I have a good feeling about the guild and its direction.

I think a good weed out of the roster is needed and already underway hopefully we can start to recruit and get some bods in although we might not need to with some people coming back after a busy Christmas.

I have brought a couple of non-ocuk'ers into the guild have been pretty active in Bovril and CindyLauper who are people I've played wow with since the dawn on time....Cindylauper in particular is a fantastic raider and a real asset to have. As he has cleared all current content has has run raids to.

just got invited in, thanks to Tomborr :)

I've got my lvl 90 warrior tank, not a vast amount of experience in the high end content, but very keen to get to grips with it all. Currently getting my gear up to 496 or better on timeless isles.

I'll be playing on and off most days, and if we can get a calendar going or a day for planned raids, that would help massively as I can organize days.

Last edited:
We have an awful lot of tanks now lol.... I guess we wont need healers if we just recycle tanks on the boss :)

Im trying to level my shaman up to be a healer yet my brother is being a tard and won't play his tank much (lvling them as a pair)

I levelled Naevyr as a tank but have basically been gearing for Ret since I hit 90. About ilvl 520 now.
I have a full extra set (or 5) of Isle tokens in the bank which I can easily create a raiding healing set with though. Might need to run a few guild 5 mans to brush up on Holy first!

I have tried tanking before and its just not for me, so Ill be DPS on my DK (Ragnash) and Holy/Disc on my Priest (Bónjella) once they hit 90. Suspect a Pally and a Sham will be leveled at some point to just for the healing as I seem to enjoy it and they both do decent DPS to :).

Well preference wise I would really like to use my hunter for DPS or my Paladin for Healing if and when we do start the raiding side of things :)

Ill rent a Teamspeak server tonight as I could do with one anyhow and we can use that for the guild if people fancy it as they are cheap enough, just depends how many slots we need I am guessing 20-25 Max?

Im working my way through videos on youtube learning the mechanics for some of the raids and boss fights, and running a few scenarios.

Couple of 5 man dungeon runs might be a good idea, just to get my head back into tanking :)

Going to start a new character as well tomorrow, anything we need in particular?

We're very heavy on tanks and plate wearers in general.
I'd say we're likely to be most short on Mages, Locks and Rogues, although more Druids is always good too due to how flexible they are.

Ill rent a Teamspeak server tonight as I could do with one anyhow and we can use that for the guild if people fancy it as they are cheap enough, just depends how many slots we need I am guessing 20-25 Max?
25 will be plenty. I don't see us raiding with more than 10 men for the foreseeable future, and WoD raids will be 20man max anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom