New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
OP
In between organising and recruiting members how about getting some guild achievements done?

It will get us together and be fun. We need a fair few even the Classic Dungeon MAster is not completed yet (King of the Dire Maul,Stratholme,Sunken Temple and Blackrock Spire are still needed) Same goes for the Vanilla Raids. I am sure we can get a few peeps together to complete those.

Associate
I'll accept the job Gimp :)

Dont worry I wont be recruiting hardcore type or the ultra serious players they just cause to much drama, same with recruiting kids who just want to rush.....we want players like us mature(ish) and willing to learn.

As for achievement runs, yup really want to do those, got addicted to doing them on my last run out in WoW and got the Glory of the Lich King Hero one and the mount, would like to do more including Ulduar and ICC. Recon we can probably do the 10 and 25 man ones with a smallish group of geared 90's without to much stress.

Associate
Very happy to help out. Been playing on and off since vanilla, with (too much) raid experience an general game knowledge, excluding some of the newer additions.
Also, will hopefully be online more tonight and this weekend, so will be very up for some guild runs.

Associate
Just rolled a toon on CoA (Tauren Druid called Foliage)... will give someone in a guild a poke for an invite if that's ok :)

I do have a level 90 but would prefer to get a feel for things before committing to spending money to transfer. Haven't played for a long time so I'm a bit rusty atm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom