New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
I'm thinking of transferring a Character to be in the guild as I fancy playing again, what's the server like not sure about a normal server...

Are you all Lvl 90's now or are there still people levelling, also are you doing PvP to or just PvE ?

Associate
I believe they are still levelling with a few 90's. I know a couple of people moved charaters to other guilds for raiding but I think they were heading back with them.

I am happy to raid with you all but will need invite from cross realm as I am running my own casual guild still. BattleTag is in the BattleTag thread an also in here somewhere.

Associate
At the moment from what I have heard on here we are aiming hopefully towards the PVE side of things although me personally I am also in BG's every single night as great fun (Be cool if few others fancied some Arena's/BG's).

From what I have seen most have reached 90 so far and some are still leveling, I am free any night just depends if we want or who is in charge of organizing the raids aka date and time :)

Associate
I can double check the server once I get home, but at the moment I think its set to public, but I can easily put a password on it for us.

By the way if people want to start raiding and getting on a more full on part/role of the guild make sure you go over to the OCUK website/forum and signup and get posting :)

Click Here

Associate
No set days as of yet as we still have a few people wanting to levels some characters and also wanting to ideally get a few more players, but forum polls are up on my previous link so we can all agree which days and times suit us all best then its just a case of getting a team/raid together :)

Associate
Got my priest to 90 but gear is still quite low at ilvl 499. If anyone is running heroics and wants a healer let me know if I am online.

Battletag : ZCSquishy#2718

I mainly need the practice as the new specs and trees are so different from TBC healing.

Soldato
OP
We are going to get some dates and trims set soon for our first raids. We are not sure what route we will take whether it be 10m normal or HC or flex if we get a few more wanting to raid with us. We do need a raid leader as soon as as well. So if anyone is up for that please post on the guild website which is here . you may have to register before posting in there..

Associate
Hey ShadowMan

Well if you are wanting to practice abit although its now the hardest area, but I am if anyone is willing tonight but need a hand finishing off 25 Man Ulduar, got 3 boss'es left and all require 2 people and abit of healing :) Me being the generous sole I am would also offer some nuggets of gold :)

Back
Top Bottom