New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
I like the sound of this :D !

Think i shall join you guys on this venture, won't be on until Thursday night so shall have a think between then on what class to be.

I can set up a Teamspeak 3 server later on when i finish work, just gotta create it on my server and it's good to go can also look at setting up some kinda webpage later on in the week if you guys wanted one sorted ?

Associate
Oh and do we need to be level 1 when we join the guild? or can i level a little bit while i wait for you to be online later? (im at work now so wont be logging until 6ish)

Soldato
OP
Oh and do we need to be level 1 when we join the guild? or can i level a little bit while i wait for you to be online later? (im at work now so wont be logging until 6ish)

Start leveling when you want.. No time scale here just leveling for fun till 90. Nothing too serious. We will get invites going once people are online.

Soldato
OP
I like the sound of this :D !

Think i shall join you guys on this venture, won't be on until Thursday night so shall have a think between then on what class to be.

I can set up a Teamspeak 3 server later on when i finish work, just gotta create it on my server and it's good to go can also look at setting up some kinda webpage later on in the week if you guys wanted one sorted ?

Hi there and thanks for you suggestions on creating a TS server and website..How would you go about a website? would you use a predesigned on like Enjin etc or would you make one yourself?

Associate
I assume the level 1 cap will have to be lifted at some point or we won't get many new people joining as we go along.

Probably an idea to lift it as we get over level 30 or something and allow people of similar levels to join etc.

Associate
Hi there and thanks for you suggestions on creating a TS server and website..How would you go about a website? would you use a predesigned on like Enjin etc or would you make one yourself?

Probably set something up myself as I've got the web space, never been a massive fan of things like Enjin unless people would prefer that kinda system ?

Only mentioned a TS server as i always find it more fun being able to chat and have a laugh with people while playing and i personally tend to not notice chat so much when playing.

Associate
Probably set something up myself as I've got the web space, never been a massive fan of things like Enjin unless people would prefer that kinda system ?

Only mentioned a TS server as i always find it more fun being able to chat and have a laugh with people while playing and i personally tend to not notice chat so much when playing.

Like the idea of a voice server.

If you are putting together a site then I think all that is needed is basic forum functionality + gallery as a start.

If you need a hand with any of the above, give me a shout as I wouldn't mind getting stuck in!

Soldato
OP
About the site... All it needs is a basic forum like this one. A page with a member list and some sort of application form to fill in etc.. nothing to fancy but just a hub of communication.

Back
Top Bottom