New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Yesterday was reset day and I had 8/12 Titan stones, and thought easy get my Legendary cloak this week, done all the raids and bloody 11/12 grrrrr so close yet so far lol roll on next week.

Soldato
OP
5 Members so far have filled out the pre-requisites section on our forums we need the rest of you who are wishing to raid to get on there, register and fill in the info needed. If we are to progress to SoO eventually we need this info asap. For now we will be doing ToT as our main weekly raid as it will be good practise whilst people get geared for SoO.

Soldato
OP
Hi guys. Been a but quiet last few days in game and on forums. you guys till interested? We will be putting our heads together and arranging some raids, just got to check out everyones stats and status to see if we can attempt SoO normal or flex again. Keep the guild posted about availability if you can ..:)

Soldato
I'm still looking to take an active part in guild stuff, but have decided to change from DK to Warlock. The trouble is, the lock I'm using is an old scroll of resurrection character on another server. Maybe i should just transfer it over for the 10pc XP bonus and to beef up guild numbers.

Also, wife and child stopping me getting in as much game time as I'd like.

Associate
Yea hurry up and get back Woog as its RESET DAY! Legendary cloak incoming.

And lots of people seem to be rolling Locks/Hunters lately guess to do the high DPS and ranged style of them.

Associate
Been very busy work here adoption of a second Kitten off next week so should get some good hours in.

Priest is ToT Ready but need to look at building up disco gear, DK is about the same but needs a bit more punch on DPS gear.

Started a Lock and Sham at the weekend (Lock being Leveled with Bovrils Mage - Sham with Bovrils Monk)

Associate
Still can't login to the enjin site. Will have to create a lvl 1 char on CoA to use on your forums.

My disc priest is up to 523 and raid ready. Done chapter 1 of Leg. cloak quest too so if I am on I can normally raid xrealm. Warrior still 534 TG Dps if you needed melee.

Associate
I'm not one of the raiding team (due to real life commitments), but I haven't been on since before Christmas as it is, having had flu over the holiday period. I returned to work in January and found one of the blokes has left and all his duties have become mine in addition to my own, so I'm getting absolutely caned at the minute. Add to that a sudden increase in my private work ...

Soldato
It's AV weekend :) time to catch up and gear up!

I have a 90 shadow priest which I haven't played since reaching 90.. I thinking of going Disc or Holy for a change.

What's a good addon for healing? needs to be easy as I'm going to be bad at it, lol

Soldato
Get yourself vuhdo, its a raid frame replacement that allows you to keybind spells. Then get yourself into PvP for some healing practise, you'll get better understanding of your class and its heal capabilities by pvping than you would learning in a PvE enviroment.

Soldato
Best addon is to read the skill descriptions and figure out the situations where they will be useful and how things synergise together.

Maybe I should have been a little clearer.. I'm not going to have issues with the healing mechanics, but keeping track of everyone and healing in a raid environment.

I don't do much PVE so the healing I've done in the past on a paladin was in arena where I either used the scroll wheel to swtich characters or a keybind. I'm not going to be able to do that with 40man etc.

I don't really like the built in raid frames and clicking it and then doing the heal with whatever buttton I'd imagine wastes time so was looking to streamline it a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom