New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
I really fancy doing some more Arena used to do it a lot on my hunter but lately just been focusing on PVE, if anyone fancies teaming up for say 2s or 3s Id be more than happy as seem to have got to a level in PVE now where I need to do Flex and Normal raiding and finding groups is a royal pain in the ass.

Associate
Maybe I should have been a little clearer.. I'm not going to have issues with the healing mechanics, but keeping track of everyone and healing in a raid environment.

I don't do much PVE so the healing I've done in the past on a paladin was in arena where I either used the scroll wheel to swtich characters or a keybind. I'm not going to be able to do that with 40man etc.

I don't really like the built in raid frames and clicking it and then doing the heal with whatever buttton I'd imagine wastes time so was looking to streamline it a bit :)

The general consensus seems to be Vuhdo, but personally I prefer Grid combined with Clique for mouseover healing

Soldato
i was a long term user of vuhdo and for me it personally cant be beaten. However the downside with it is getting it all set up how you want.

It also depends on what level of content your gonna be playing. If its pvp for example vuhdo may be a bit overkill and something simple like clique would do just fine.

If its pve and you want to be able to monitor buffs/debuffs on individual raiders then again i love vuhdo.

Recently im just more casual so im happy with elvui+clique for my healing, works fine out of the box

Soldato
Healbot and Vuhdu are my go to healing tools, Healbot looks better but Vuhdu has better functionality but is also harder to setup.

Now I am using DuffedUI (A variation on Elvui) I may switch to Clique.

Soldato
healbot is very easy to use....

make sure you get it installed early in your leveling as you need to learn and remember all your mouse binds as you get more healing spells....

Associate
Is anything still happing with this guild? I still can't access the enjin site as it asks me to select a character on CoA which I don't have. I created a lvl 1 but I assume it needs to be visible on Armoury and I don't have to have to level it to lvl 10 just to get on forums if nothing is happening.

If not a lot is happening then what has happened to the active players? I see a couple pop up on BTag (Woogie mainly) but can't see much happening.

I was hoping to see if the OcUK guild wanted to do a partnership of sorts with my guild for some Flex and Normal raiding? We are building our numbers but always need more people and maybe joining the 2 would work for organising events?

Associate
It has been quiet I wasn't on at the weekend due to the ESO beta test and haven't had time nor inclination since that ended to jump back on (inclination due to some tragic news on Sunday).

I'll be back and alt leveling tonight I suspect but I cannot speak for the others, I think Gimp has been busy with work and house stuff tho.

Soldato
The guild has been very quiet in the last few weeks I have noticed. I am mostly just getting on with doing stuff myself and running around with Glacious and Bexxed when they are on.

Associate
Well if anyone wants to raid with us let me know. I'll give out forums links etc if people want to sign up. No need to realm transfers etc.

We are doing our first guild Flex tomorrow to start us on the path to WoD.

Associate
Well if anyone wants to raid with us let me know. I'll give out forums links etc if people want to sign up. No need to realm transfers etc.

We are doing our first guild Flex tomorrow to start us on the path to WoD.

What days do you plan to raid? I'm just a social where I am at the min as my days are a bit random when I play (I rotate around being a youth leader/church duties).

I'm primarily a druid healer with guardian offspec at the min for soloing LK and TOT4W.

I don't really need any flex gear as I geared up through oqueue but could be fun. :)

Associate
We don't have any set days at the moment. Seems to be best days for most are Thursday, Weekends and maybe Monday. We won't be doing all 4 though.

We are primarily a social guild but we do want to see the better content. No requirements for minimum attendance or spec so anyone wanting to raid can do so on the days they want to. Slots are always first come first served if we have too many but I do hope as a social guild people will drop out to let others see stuff they havn't done before or if they don't need to upgrades.

No dkp system, no forced raiding. Social and fun is what it is about for us.

Associate
I joined the website but also don't have a level 10 char on CoA - I attended the first OCUK Flex attempt and decided to stick with my current guild a little longer progressing through SoO normal at least until there's a little more happening raid wise.

Gog

Gog

Associate
So I logged on this evening to find the guild has been emptied. Hope the GM hasn't been hacked.

Having to put up with guild invite spam until I find a new home.

Back
Top Bottom