New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Yeah a Forum and a member list would suffice, you can just have a forum section for applications if you want, although there really isn't much point to an application as it just puts people off.

Associate
I'll have a look tomorrow when I've got a bit of free time about the forum and TS server, GF is over tonight and will kill me if i spend the whole night sorting it all out :p

For my old guild we used Vbulletin, which was a tad overkill for what we used it for, i do still have the license so could easily use that or sort something else out did just stumble across http://pbwow.com/forum/ which looks pretty awesome, might install it and have a play around.

Soldato
Im interested in this - would be casual (hardcore raiders inevitably screw ocuk wow clans up), would prefer a pvp server but easy on that, would be starting from 1.

edit - see youre on CoS, wil start up a character tonight.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really play Warlock the most and I don't think I want to change this, then again it would be nice to have a hybrid class so I could do a lot but I'm thinking more from the soloing point of view at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom