New wireless mouse suggestions

Associate
The G603 seems interesting. Fed up of disconnecting my mouse from my PC to work laptop, so something that supports both wireless and bluetooth is ideal. A bit put off by the extender cable for the wireless dongle. Is reception gonna be bad if I have the dongle in the I/O panel with my case under my desk? Don’t want to buy a wireless mouse only to have wires for it to work properly.

Soldato
OP
The G603 seems interesting. Fed up of disconnecting my mouse from my PC to work laptop, so something that supports both wireless and bluetooth is ideal. A bit put off by the extender cable for the wireless dongle. Is reception gonna be bad if I have the dongle in the I/O panel with my case under my desk? Don’t want to buy a wireless mouse only to have wires for it to work properly.

Did you mean the g613? That is one I'm looking at. Seems a bit no frills but seems pretty decent from the reviews.

Associate
I have a G603 on order for this exact reason, need it to connect to two devices. I have a G703 currently that I love; hopefully it's the same but with bluetooth too.

Soldato
I gotten a G703 with "Like New" condition from rainforest warehouse with the current 30% off deal that got going for just £27.43.

Looks completely new and working absolutely fine. I'm well-chuffed :p

Doesn't look like it has Bluetooth connection though despite the rainforest product page saying it does by mistake, but I'm fine without it though.

You could try to see if you can find a good mouse from the warehouse...plenty of options available and with the current 30% off warehouse deals it's amazing value! (Some items such as Corsair Iron Claw Wireless in the warehouse don't get the 30% off though, not sure if it is an error)

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
Looks like the G603 does indeed has Bluetooth:
https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/pro...htspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.910-005102.html

Just checked there's a like new one from rainforst warehouse for just around £30.04 after the 30% discount.

But looks it use uses AA battery rather than being rechargeable like the G703.

It lasts for ages however, so not much of an issue IMO. The only problem I see is that it's quite heavy but I'll see how mine is when I get it (plus you can use one battery at a time).

Oh and the G603 does have Bluetooth and traditional wireless; theres a button on the bottom to switch.

Soldato
It lasts for ages however, so not much of an issue IMO. The only problem I see is that it's quite heavy but I'll see how mine is when I get it (plus you can use one battery at a time).

Oh and the G603 does have Bluetooth and traditional wireless; theres a button on the bottom to switch.
Not saying using battery would be an issue, but was just stating the difference between it and the G703.

NGL I kinda wish I had gone for the G603 instead of the G703 since it has Bluetooth (not that I must have it, but to good to have the option), but the 16000DPI on the G703 seem perfect for me on Ultrawide monitor; the 12000DPI for the G603 might feel slightly coming up short.

Associate
Got the G603 - compared to the G703 I do much prefer the G703; it feels much more premium and the click is much quieter.

Not sure what to do now; going to see how I get on with the G603; it was only £30.

Associate
Jelly comb seem to have sorted the dual (and triple!) BT switching for their keyboards & mice. I only have a KB so far (plan to get a mouse too), but it's been bloomin excellent for exactly the same reason you want one.

Back
Top Bottom