New World MMO

Associate
Who is into MMOs?

I used to be into them but stopped for a good few years now and in turn started playing a mixture of games from BR to rocket league.

Lately got a bit of an itch to give another a go and saw this, can't find much info on it although it's supposed to be released in May.

Associate
OP
Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online. Been hooked on that for the last couple of months. Might be worth trying out if you have an MMO itch to scratch.

I am also interested in the New World. Haven't heard much about it either. It's based on Earth and everyone is human!! Fighting involves timing and dodging etc. You can get involved in PVP and the world politics or you can just play it like an open world RPG. It isn't subscription based either. Will see how that goes.

I am actually dabbling with ESO. Got a level 11 Sorcerer but I have to really focus when playing Eso. Find I sometimes glaze over on dialogue.. Ha.

At the moment I'm on it on my ps4 as my gpu on pc snuffed it last week. Hopefully get the pc up and running tomorrow, preying my new gpu comes.

Associate
OP
Eso was short lived, the constant running from this dude to thst guy, chat chat chat was driving me bananas. Tell me to kill 10 squirrels and we have a deal, tell me to talk to 8 people before I can kill and I'm outta here.

I used to dabble with gw2, is it still lively and is pvp OK?
Never got super far in it before but this itch is getting...... Itchier...

Oh tell you what I did try which I will keep up is Gloria invictus. That's actually pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom