New World MMO

Soldato
I mean on the other hand Amazon also have the boys which is pretty damn good.

I haven't read the (comics I believe?) for The Boys, so don't know how true to source it is, whereas I have read WoT and all of Tolkiens work a lot, so they're held to a very different standard in my mind. I'm hoping they do it justice, but let's get back to NW, or not playing it anymore.

Soldato
I haven't read the (comics I believe?) for The Boys, so don't know how true to source it is, whereas I have read WoT and all of Tolkiens work a lot, so they're held to a very different standard in my mind. I'm hoping they do it justice, but let's get back to NW, or not playing it anymore.
Bosch is good too, so is the expanse.

Soo many great content on amazon prime. Not sure why you questioned them?

Soldato
Bosch is good too, so is the expanse.

Soo many great content on amazon prime. Not sure why you questioned them?

It's completely a matter of perspective isn't it, I haven't seen any of these that you mention - I'm sure they're fantastic. I'm not a huge TV watcher. I've seen Picard, TGT, The Boys and will watch WoT on Prime. They have a 50:50 chance based on those odds, Not that it's any real matter, as it's more about the writers/producers/directors/actors rather than the distributor.

Soldato
It's completely a matter of perspective isn't it, I haven't seen any of these that you mention - I'm sure they're fantastic. I'm not a huge TV watcher. I've seen Picard, TGT, The Boys and will watch WoT on Prime. They have a 50:50 chance based on those odds, Not that it's any real matter, as it's more about the writers/producers/directors/actors rather than the distributor.
Netflix does not always create great shows either .

It gives me the impression that amazon creates nothing good and this is why i mentioned just a small selection of stuff that are good. I could list a lot more.

Soldato
Netflix does not always create great shows either .

Good job that I didn't say that they did then isn't it?

It gives me the impression that amazon creates nothing good and this is why i mentioned just a small selection of stuff that are good. I could list a lot more.

Good/Bad is a matter of perspective. As I mentioned...

Man of Honour
Amazon are trying to prop up NW numbers with a big ad campaign.

Under 200,000 on a Saturday, dear oh dear.

I imagine that Amazon are exceptionally happy that BF2042 has come along and is taking all the bad press at the moment , as it deflects from the press focusing on the current happenings with New World.

Soldato
I liked The Boys mostly, Invincible was another that was great. I also enjoyed Carnival Row for my sins! The others in that list, nah not for me.

AGS have so far released 2 titles and they've both been rather poor.

Soldato
first 3 eps is like lotr meets game of thrones if done by the people who make doctor who

daenerys bezos is already on about breaking some wheel

I've only watched one so far, that was basically a straight rip off of The Fellowship of the Ring right up to and including the bridge scene with Arwen and Frodo, there was pretty much a Ringwraith stood on the opposite bank and then the screaming...

I dread to think what they're going to do with LOTR. I'm expecting cultural vandalism.

Caporegime
I've only watched one so far, that was basically a straight rip off of The Fellowship of the Ring right up to and including the bridge scene with Arwen and Frodo, there was pretty much a Ringwraith stood on the opposite bank and then the screaming...

I dread to think what they're going to do with LOTR. I'm expecting cultural vandalism.
The music during the battles totally ruined it, the cgi was rubbish, the cast is dire woke crap...

Korean TV series are so appealing these days... no woke rubbish agendas

Caporegime
Let me guess, you're going to force yourself to continue watching a show you don't like just so you can moan and whinge on the internet?
No, I'm going to continue you watching it on the hopes it gets good.
there's not enough TV content in the world to fill the massive void of nothing in my life and I've all but given up on any good games coming out in the next few years.

Soldato
No, I'm going to continue you watching it on the hopes it gets good.
there's not enough TV content in the world to fill the massive void of nothing in my life and I've all but given up on any good games coming out in the next few years.

Find other things to do in your life? It must be unfulfilling doing very little for so long.

Back
Top Bottom