New World MMO

Soldato
Ppl won't be leaving a server on launch day. Only ones that will are the yanks after name creation. But considering you don't need to join a server to do that these wil all be gamers that want to spend hours on it today. So yeah, queue is going to be slow moving sadly.

Associate
Ketumati - EU server at least informed something about lag detected and crashed. Oh boy. Too many users? And the camp fires are funny indeed, saw like a 50 of them in front of the first village. Working as intended?

Man of Honour
Ppl won't be leaving a server on launch day. Only ones that will are the yanks after name creation. But considering you don't need to join a server to do that these wil all be gamers that want to spend hours on it today. So yeah, queue is going to be slow moving sadly.

The yanks might stay on and play if they are trying to also reserve guild names

Soldato
"Servers are restarting in 10 minutes" 30 minutes ago lol. Cracks me up these huge companies can't figure out from experience over all the years that day 1 servers will get hit by half a mil ppl and to make sure enough servers are up and running for it. Its Amazon ffs.

Man of Honour
"Servers are restarting in 10 minutes" 30 minutes ago lol. Cracks me up these huge companies can't figure out from experience over all the years that day 1 servers will get hit by half a mil ppl and to make sure enough servers are up and running for it. Its Amazon ffs.

I swear that companies counterintuitively think its good PR. It enables them to proclaim "SO many people tried to play our game that the servers collapsed and there were big queues, look everyone, thats just how popular it is !!! Do you feel the FOMO, do you !!!?"

Caporegime
Wasted on twitch is streaming from bifrost. I'm just going to have his stream open in the background till he says the servers up

Back
Top Bottom