New World MMO

Man of Honour
if you watch his review he’s quite balanced in his opinion I thought. 6 average but gave bits he liked doing an 8 but some of it a 2 or 3 to balance out. He hoped if they improve some bits then his score of the game as a whole would improve.

yeah dont get me wrong, he justifies his 6 in his review and its a fair score based upon the issues he has with the game , I'm just surprised that someone who smacks in 200+ hours on a game would then say its a 6. As I say, I cant think of any game that I've scored as low as a 6 that I have then decided to put 200+ hours into. Though I guess thats because streaming this title at this moment in time is more important to a streamer than it would be to me a non-streamer, irrespective of whether that streamer thinks its a 6 game or a 9 game.

Associate
I'm at level 25 and having a blast, my company has 2 territories split over 2 companies (200 members). We're playing covenant vs a 60% syndicate server, so we're gonna have to make friends with marauders to hold off the pinks.

Associate
Best advice for the next few weeks is play on US server 5pm uk time EU servers are rammed ! US it’s about mid day so no Qs

One of the first MMO's I ever beta tested and the first I paid for was Dark Age of Camelot which was a US only release at the time (UK came a few years later by some janky company) and this would have been really early on in terms of internet broadband which NTL launched and apart from some really quiet times like 10am on a weekday the US servers are generally fine. It was a pain in the posterior doing raids though since they'd be scheduled for what was 2am UK time but there's nothing like that in MMO's these days (throwing 200+ people at a boss and still losing every time :D)

You also get the novelty of being 'that British person' on US servers over voice coms.

Associate
Urghhhhhhh

I'd put myself in the queue when I finished work at 17:30, It was about 3300 a the time. I just came and sat down to see myself at 203, brill I'll go and make a quick brew.

Came back to an error message communicating with the server, back to 3000 in the queue now. Guess I'm playing something else tonight.

Associate
Came back to an error message communicating with the server, back to 3000 in the queue now. Guess I'm playing something else tonight.

If you see a login type error just close the prompt and don't press anything else. You should rejoin the queue where you left off.

Hitting the play button will rejoin the queue and put you back at the end.

Soldato
Yeah the bloody queues. Lol I'm on my 3rd server. Only every seem to get to level 9/10 then the next time I try and log in hours of people in the queue. So at peekish time I tried a low population server tonight. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Associate
Another 35 EU servers added since yesterday along with 5 APAC.

Plenty of EU servers with 0 queue at the moment. https://newworldstatus.com/?sort=queue

Got to lvl 19 on Niflheim yesterday so will stick it out. Just need to queue about an hour before I intend to play.

I wonder how many US players have stuck with the EU servers and waiting for the transfer window.

Man of Honour
I wonder how many US players have stuck with the EU servers and waiting for the transfer window.

Quite a few I reckon, it was revealed yesterday that Amazon have paid 66 twitch streamers to play New World and New World only for a period of time from release and that the number 1 bullet point on those streamers rules of the agreement is that they must not sit in queues while playing, so in order to not break the rules that Amazon gave them it makes sense for them to play in a different timezone

Associate
Another 35 EU servers added since yesterday along with 5 APAC.

Plenty of EU servers with 0 queue at the moment. https://newworldstatus.com/?sort=queue

Got to lvl 19 on Niflheim yesterday so will stick it out. Just need to queue about an hour before I intend to play.

Yes I joined a fresh server last night probably be a different story when I log in tonight tho no que got to lvl 13 till I noticed the time

Hopefully it will die down soon

Back
Top Bottom