• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New Year Updates on GPUs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Good Morning All.

With the start of the new year hopefully we can have some updates on what OcUk's situation is with the release of AMD GPU cards or if there are any expected updates on 3080 GPU cards?

@Gibbo

Thanks!!

Associate
OP
Yes I am aware that there is one for Nvidia and another for AMD :). I am also aware that Gibbo posted on a separate thread outside of the AMD updates thread that OcUk would look to offer a mini release of the AMD cards they had stockpiled in the near year.

Really just looking for an update on that position.

Associate
OP
So why start a new thread?

Looking for an update as there has not been an update in a long time and the last point was raised in a completely separate thread. Not sure why the need for unnecessary hostility.

Really hoping for an update on positions so I know where to stand and where to plan :)

Associate
OP
Anyways I'll ignore the toxic troll :) Either way if anyone from Ocuk has any updates which could be posted on those threads would be amazing thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom