Newcastle takeover???

Soldato
OP
Email from the BZG group.

"In response to the numerous reports in the world media this morning, we would like to comment as follows, we can confirm that representatives of His Highness Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan are in discussions with Mike Ashley and his team, about the proposed acquisition of Newcastle United Football Club.

"We view it as an honor to have the opportunity to build on the strong support, history and tradition of the club.

"We have agreed terms and are working hard to complete the transaction at the earliest opportunity."

Soldato
Truthfully I'd love Man City type investment, however in reality 99% of Newcastle fans would be over the moon with a small dose of ambition. That's all Rafa wants and needs; progress.

Soldato
My good friend is a Newcastle fan and is overjoyed but not counting his chicken's yet. Man City were about the same type of team as Newcastle ~10 years ago but after the oil money look at them now. He's hoping the same thing.

Soldato
OP
Can't wait to wake up in the morning to this has all been a scam and takeover is off.

Raffa walks and Pardew is returning to the club.

Life as a Newcastle supporter.

Associate
I cant see another Man City scenario happening again, FFP would stop it. But at least they can spend money and move forward Rafa has done a great job

Soldato
Truthfully I'd love Man City type investment, however in reality 99% of Newcastle fans would be over the moon with a small dose of ambition. That's all Rafa wants and needs; progress.

This.

Also I do not believe a word of it until it happens, it will most likely be another excuse for Ashley not to spend again this summer.

Back
Top Bottom