Next Upgrade?

Associate
Hope everyone is doing well and you are getting through the current situation alright,

I have decided that I would like to upgrade my PC and I feel as if my current specs are holding me back a little bit. I honestly think its between the CPU and RAM upgrade. What would you guys suggest?
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16gb vengeance 3200mhz
GPU: RTX 2060 Gaming Z

Cheers for the help.

Hope everyone is doing well and you are getting through the current situation alright,

I have decided that I would like to upgrade my PC and I feel as if my current specs are holding me back a little bit. I honestly think its between the CPU and RAM upgrade. What would you guys suggest?
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16gb vengeance 3200mhz
GPU: RTX 2060 Gaming Z

Cheers for the help.

I went from a 2600 to a 3700x a few months back. It didn't make much difference in games.
I wouldn't bother replacing your memory, it's good enough for now. Hold out for DDR 5.
The graphics card is probably going to give you the biggest improvement. If you could find one on sale.

What resolution you playing at and what games are you playing?

I went from a 2600 to a 3700x a few months back. It didn't make much difference in games.
I wouldn't bother replacing your memory, it's good enough for now. Hold out for DDR 5.
The graphics card is probably going to give you the biggest improvement. If you could find one on sale.

What resolution you playing at and what games are you playing?
Alright cheers, currently gaming at 1080p 144hz. And playing games like sea of thieves, Arma 3, Cyberpunk 2077 (runs surprisingly well) and the Total War Franchise.

Back
Top Bottom