Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Caporegime
Still here for me.

Activate the system tuner, iirc by holding down the settings toggle button in the notification bar and you can add/remove those toggles.

Soldato
Guys I need to turn off WiFi calling on my Nexus 5x as people are complaining of poor call quality the other side, can't find where to turn the sodding thing off :(

Any ideas please ....

Omg I'm blind....! Found it

Associate
I'm flipping back to a 6P again, but having used the 5X extensively over the last few weeks when in Florida, I'm utterly awestruck by just how good the camera has been without much intervention... even the missus managed to get decent shots with it when she had to use it.

Low light shots in some of the Mouse House parks in the evening were great, as well as some beautiful detail on a trip to Kennedy to see the shuttle.

RJC

RJC

Don
Is the seller legit? Just told my brother as he is after one

Good price

Looking at this for my Dad, combined Father day and birthday present and this is Sold and fulfilled by Amazon :)

Scrap that sold by EU Digital, but shipped by Amazon!

Ordered anyway :o

Soldato
Yesterday my mate's 5X randomly went very dim and then died a few seconds later. No power whatsoever, tried charging for over an hour and won't turn on, either with the power button alone for power+volume down.

Anyone aware of this being a common thing? Should it be a simple replacement by contacting google?

Associate
Got one of these on the way - really miss stock Android after my old Nexus 5 dies last year.

Saw the 32gb 5X on Amazon yesterday for £210, so it was rude not to get one at that price!

Back
Top Bottom