Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Soldato
No much use having a phone then either is it?

You can have a phone signal but not have enough signal for streaming.

I use mine for downloaded music and video's on my way to work on the train. Also for listening to music all day at work. Often don't have wifi (or don't want to use work wifi), and have a poor Data signal, (train goes through tunnels etc), and Wifi on train is throttled.

Theres so many valid reasons to have a SD card. Even for larger games etc.

Soldato
My only issue is patchy WiFi which seems to be a known issue.

Haven't tested many WiFi's but at work it is very flaky. Improved with the Oct patch which was meant to address WiFi issues but still not as expected.

Soldato
Fine here

Is it just me or does the 5x charge port feel really flimsy? Mine feels like the solder joint inside is going to break. And I'm being really careful with it. It's the heavy end if the charge lead.

Associate
I don't suppose...

Anyone knows of a USB-C speaker dock? It's quite frustrating that everyone seems to be great at catering to apple, but not so much for android on either the micro USB or the type C standard.

Soldato
Not too sure if this is a bug or an issue but just unlocked my phone and it pretty much went from 22% to 19% in a few seconds. I then replied with a few words to another post on here and noticed it's now sitting at 17%. So 5% loss in approx 2 minutes if use. Now 15% just after writing this.

Soldato
Are they still making the 5x? I would really like this phone but it seems Argos are all sold out @ £199.

Hantec state 'due in soon' on the model I want. Is this wrong? Are there any more for handtec to get hold of?

Back
Top Bottom