1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2016 Season

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by Azza, Aug 23, 2015.

1. frankel1414

Gangster

Am I allowed to change to the Arizona Cardinals? :)

I've found myself following their game on the NFL website all night and have just caught the end of their game vs the Seahawks. After watching the 'All or Nothing' doc, I've rather taken to them. I actually punched the air when they won tonight.

Yeah, I'll go with the Cardinals. :)

David Johnson is a different class as well.

2. BlueMerle

Gangster

Was coming here to say the same thing.

Really horrible.

I feel for all of them and especially Carr and Raiders fans. Hopefully he can heal normally and return to make another run next year.

3. BlueMerle

Gangster

LOL! :D

Sure, why not?

I will give you one warning about the Cardinals. Their ownership is loathe to spend any money on any player. On occasion they'll succeed despite themselves.

It's hard being a pimp for the Cardinals! ;):D

4. frankel1414

Gangster

I quite like the fact that they often bring in 'strays' that no one else wants. :)

5. del_piero

Gangster

All those injuries are terrible, but the Tyler Lockett one was particularly horrible to watch back.

Gutted for Derek Carr and the Raiders. The postseason could well be a damp squib for them now.

6. mp260767

Capodecina

rams failed miserably, 49'ers did the double over us, with our 1st pick putting out for a massiveeeeeee 90 yds :(.

first win for the browns :eek:, not sure what san diego were playing at rivers over 300 yds.

not a good night for injuries, especially carr as he was just starting to find his feet, hope it doesnt set him back to much.

7. jernau_gergeh

Gangster

****, that's the end of Raiders charge to the Super Bowl then :(

8. BlueMerle

Gangster

Are you sure you're not actually a Raiders fan? :D

9. Grimley

Soldato

Only if the backups fail to step up to the plate. I'm not hopeful about the 2nd string one, but the third may show promise & do a Colin Kapernick in the playoffs. Cooper & Crabtree will have to up their game in the next few weeks to compensate too. :)

10. ThestigGT999

Soldato

I hope dallas let detroit win lol

then detroit beats green bay

11. lee32uk

Underboss

Steelers left it late :eek: Gonna have to play better going forward. Looking likely to be Miami in the wild card, so another tough game. Hopefully Ben can stop throwing stupid interceptions and the defense needs to remember how to tackle :o

Hopefully we will have a few more players back healthy for the wild card, as they will more than likely rest most of the 1st team next Sunday.

12. ThestigGT999

Soldato

nope that didn't happen lol

13. Timber

Wise Guy

Yep all setup for GB to snatch the Division, which I'm sure they will probably do. Then the Lions are at risk of losing out if Washington win.

14. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

I'm at that place where I know we're not good enough to have a chance of going to the SB, so I'm not that bothered if we don't make the playoffs this season. Scot McCloughan is turning us around, I'm happy to wait another year or two... or three.

15. ThestigGT999

Soldato

[​IMG]

16. Timber

Wise Guy

Well at least you guys are contending. I've got a horrible feeling the Bears go and beat the Vikes and slide from 3rd draft pick to 6th. Its the sort of stupid thing the Bears do.

17. ThestigGT999

Soldato

how bout dem patriots

14-2

tom brady MVP lock it in

18. mp260767

Capodecina

another "quality" first quarter from the rams/goff, no idea what the coaches are doing but i wouldn't be too unhappy if they binned the lead offensive & defensive coaches because the calls are getting worse game by game.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  19. ThestigGT999

Soldato

lol what

20. mp260767

Capodecina

shocking performance tonight by the rams and beyond embaressing, shut out in 3 quarters, and only 2 field goals to show for any other efforts.

yet again goff proving hes no where near a no1 pick, his basics are poor and he refuses to get rid of the ball, from what i've seen he seems to lack any basic qb sense.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017