NFL 2016 Season

Associate
Wild card predictions

I have
The Texans over the raiders

seahawks over the lions

Giants over the packers

steelers over the dolphins

Raiders over the Texans. Osweiler is terrible and I'd probably rather have a QB who has never started an NFL game in his life (Connor Cook). I do think this will be the closest of the 4 games and who wins could very well depend on who gets the most pressure on the QBs, Jadeveon Clowney or Khalil Mack.

Agree with the Seahawks over the Lions.

Packers over the Giants. Aaron Rogers is back in top form. The best performing part of the Giants team this season has been their secondary, particularly Landon Collins but Rogers is too good and too accurate.

Agree with the Steelers over the Dolphins.

Associate
Gutted that Raiders get to the playoffs and then lose Carr - massive loss for his throwing and his leadership influence on and off field. Can't see them winning tonight.

Are the wild cards showing on tv or streams anywhere?

Associate
Gutted that Raiders get to the playoffs and then lose Carr - massive loss for his throwing and his leadership influence on and off field. Can't see them winning tonight.

Are the wild cards showing on tv or streams anywhere?

The loss of Carr is the end of the Raiders chance to make a deep playoff run this year. I'll be surprised if they make the game today competitive, let alone win.

I hope that the Raiders will be as good next year and can make a deep run.

Associate
You can sign up for GamePass now at a reduced price (they do this throughout the season) for £49.99 until end of July 2017 (so inc Draft etc.) or £39.99 for just the playoffs. This is the first year of no post season blackouts in the UK & Ireland. It's probably cheaper for a Now TV Sports Pass but at least the option is there.

That said the service broke last night on iOS (iPad) and Android devices. I could not watch any of the first game live on my Android devices. Had to resort to PC. Almost like they forgot to lift the restrictions for those feeds. NFLUK forums is full of unhappy punters obviously.

Soldato
We started really well, sloppy at the end but massive play by deebo! If miami get a td 20-14 with the ball back at the start of 2nd half, momentum could have swung their way. As it stands hopefully we stop them at the start and get a td first drive.

Caporegime
OP
The amount of time Rogers was getting to move around was astounding. Against one of the best defensive lines this season was just superb by the offensive line. Really impressive.

Back
Top Bottom