Nice mATX case thats compact and doesn't have terrible thermal performance.

Associate
Hi all,

Planning out an upgrade at some point in the next 6 months. Currently have a Fractal Define R4 which is a nice enough case, but I think I'd like something smaller so I'm looking at mATX cases. Some of the ITX cases are very nice but its too much of a compromise for me.

Case needs to be good enough to keep a Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse happy, have enough room for my Fractal Kelvin S24 AIO, and enough room for a full size ATX power supply as I have an HX850i which I don't really want to replace.

I like the look of the Fractal Meshify C Mini, and I think as a size that's about as large as I'd like to go.

Any suggestions on other cases to look at? Under £100 ideally, but I'd stretch if it was worth it.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'd never considered Inwin, I don't know too much about them. I'll find some videos on the 301C, I'm not too keen on the bright coloured branding on the front but perhaps in a more "real" situation its not so in your face. Spec-wise it does look pretty good!

With the testing, its tricky for reviewers I think. with the 301 example lets say they put fans in for the review, and put in some real nice Noctua fans. Is that fair to the other cases that have basic included fans? Should the testers put those nice Noctua's in every case, replacing what it came with? Stock out of the box configuration is the "fairest" in most ways, even if it penalises some cases.

Back
Top Bottom