Nice places to eat in Bath?

Man of Honour
Looking for recommendations! Anywhere that isn't seafood that's quite different/funky/quirky in Bath to eat at and then explore a little on foot?

For reference thoroughly enjoyed The Pig in Lyndhurst, Thaikhun in Southampton and also Lakaz Maman there too.

Thanks!

Man of Honour
OP
I enjoyed Menu Gordon Jones. Not in the centre but worth the visit.

This does look good and rather fancy but the last time I had a surprise menu I wasn't too full on appetite with what was presented :o

I have seen that there is a Thaikhun in Bath too, it's been a number of years since the Soton branch visit and seems to be located keenly so this might just end up being the safe choice this time round!

Man of Honour
OP
Eat in yes, I'll get an earful if it's anything less :p

Swoon looks brilliant, cheers for the suggestions looks like Swoon will be after as it's an 8 minute walk from Thaikhun. I can highly recommend Thaikhun btw as their Southampton branch was supremely excellent and the theme inside was rather great.

Man of Honour
OP
Excellent cheers! Added to the list. Lakaz is superb, been there so many times I've lost count but everyone I've been there with has left full bellied and impressed. Only met Shelina once there though and she served my tea :D

Man of Honour
OP
It's not lunch for sure, always dinners. Lunch is for local cafes of choice which round here are really excellent (Craft, Bayside cabin, Katies Vinyl Bar for any locals :D).

Cheers for the above, all added to my Yet to be eaten at list!

Back
Top Bottom