Night out in Blackpool?

Soldato
As the youth today.. “What’s good?”

I go to Blackpool at least one a year but normally for a day trip. This year, I’m stopping overnight and wondering if there’s any pubs or clubs people would recommend?

I’m most likely going to have. A few drinks in spoons then in the hotel by 9, but just in case I can muster the energy… “what’s good?”…

Soldato

I go to Blackpool at least one a year but normally for a day trip. This year, I’m stopping overnight and wondering if there’s any pubs or clubs people would recommend?

I’m most likely going to have. A few drinks in spoons then in the hotel by 9, but just in case I can muster the energy… “what’s good?”…
Where abouts are you staying?

Soldato

Soldato
The premier inn.. can’t believe the cost of a night.. was tempted to book in at a “Fawlty Towers” type place but I didn’t want to risk standards.. plus by the time we had to pay for car parking etc.. I rather pay that bit more for a standard that I’m aware of..
Which one lol. It depends on where you are staying tbh

Soldato
OP
I've been to the one in Bolton... it was good fun...

Which one lol. It depends on where you are staying tbh
the one near the beach... it's just called "blackpool beach".. we have legs, public transport and cars so we can get around if needed.. heck; I'm half tempted to say we take some bikes.
:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Used to enjoy a weekend in Blackpool with the lads but not been for a few years, used to go for the football but I’ve never been in the ground just used to stay in the pubs around the vicinity of the tower while about half of us went to the match

Soldato
I thougt i'd elaborate on my last experience & reason for branding it a dive.

Went on a stag do last year. Yes I enjoyed it but that was because of the company.

It's full of boarded up shops & litter everywhere. First night we went in a bar on the sea front & fights kept breaking out, left when someone threw a chair.

2nd night went out again, my mate went to a cash machine & we started getting hassled by 2 Hookers & a pimp offering us allsorts. They had about 4 teeth between the two of them and must have either been in their late 50's or had a rough life, maybe both.

Spent about half an our in a bar then myself & my 2 roomies just said **** it, lets go get a dominos & just drink in our room talking ****.

Caporegime

Went on a stag do last year. Yes I enjoyed it but that was because of the company.

It's full of boarded up shops & litter everywhere. First night we went in a bar on the sea front & fights kept breaking out, left when someone threw a chair.

2nd night went out again, my mate went to a cash machine & we started getting hassled by 2 Hookers & a pimp offering us allsorts. They had about 4 teeth between the two of them and must have either been in their late 50's or had a rough life, maybe both.

Spent about half an our in a bar then myself & my 2 roomies just said **** it, lets go get a dominos & just drink in our room talking ****.

I'm sold.

Soldato

Sounds like the majority of UK towns now then

Associate
Done stag dos and nights out, go in eyes open and fill up on beer you'll be fine. The comedy club is pretty good with (Comedy Station) if you're into stand up.

Back
Top Bottom