OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I've got a load of deals live already, some more will go live on the 18th November.

There is no current plans or support in place to change the live deals, making them cheaper in the future. But if the vendors decide to change anything we'll make sure you get the best deal so you can buy with confidence!

We have £100's of pounds off LG, samsung and Asus monitors!

Glorious Mice and Keyboards with huge discounts!

And up to 50% off the elite tier OCUK Gaming Surfaces!

Check out the deals below!

Monitors
Keyboards
Mice
Headsets
Mechanical Keyboards
VR Headsets
Webcams
Microphones
Ducky Keyboards and Mice

Check back often, especially on Black Friday 18/11/2022, when other deals will be added!

Until then, fill yer boots!

run-shopping.gif

Associate
I am going to buy a z790 motherboard because it enables me to help little old ladies across the road and fight crime!
Can I have my money back for being a scholar, gentleman and all-round good egg?
Thanks.

Glen

Associate
I am very tempted by one of the large mouse mats too, just need to measure up for one that fits between my speakers. The sales pitch on the XXL mat page is some of the finest work ever completed by a marketing department!

Soldato
I'm quite tempted by the glorious model I actually. Anyone had a go with it?
I have the Glorious Model I, in white. Personally, I love the mouse. I also own a Razer Viper Ultimate and I do use the Model I much more than that. The weight is great (Although I think it can be a spot lighter). The amount of buttons and their placement of them is spot on too. I've had zero issues with the mouse and I've had it since release day :) HIGHLY recommended!

Soldato
I have the Glorious Model I, in white. Personally, I love the mouse. I also own a Razer Viper Ultimate and I do use the Model I much more than that. The weight is great (Although I think it can be a spot lighter). The amount of buttons and their placement of them is spot on too. I've had zero issues with the mouse and I've had it since release day :) HIGHLY recommended!
It's the side buttons that have me interested. Apparently there are magnetic swappable buttons but couldn't see anything on the store page showing what that meant. Presume it isn't like that razer one where the whole side plate changes.

Either way, at this price I think I gotta take a punt.

Soldato
Man how did I go from clicking on a thread to buying a new mouse to replace my perfectly good mouse. Nik you devious son of a gun with your marketing ploys.

Well at least my old mouse can come to work with me *he justifies to himself*

Soldato
I name this event Black "Mat" Friday as I always seem to refresh my build desk with a new mat each year. Plus I have a sit stand desk now which could do with a posh surface.

1 x OCUK XXL Premium Elite mat
1 x OCUK Medium Elite mat
1 x Phanteks 220mm PCI-E 4.0 riser cable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom