Associate
Hello to all I have a acer nitro 5 specs
ACER Nitro 5 AMD
Ryzen 5 5600H 16GB
512GB PCle NVMe
SSD GeForce RTX
3060 6GB 15.6 Inch
144Hz Windows 10
Gaming Laptop and had it to play pcvr games to which I do ie lone echo1,2 half-life alyx half life etc & they run great but what’s bugging me is when I play into the radius or flying game it’s so jittery it does my head why do 1st games play smooth but these don’t even got beneath the steel sky 2 and that’s the same how old is that do I need to alter setting on graphics card to which I’m using the GeForce etc 3060 for the games not the other + I’ve put an 2 go ssd drive in to load all be games onto it so it access’s game faster can anyone enlighten me on this thanks peeps

Hi and welcome.

Flying like msfs can be demanding so turning down in game detail and lower the resolution then see if it juttery.

Download some monitoring software such as MSI afterburner and see what usage the GPU,vram , CPU and system memory are using.

16gb of memory may be limiting.

Thanks for reply only play flying games occasionally I play half life &half life Alyx lone echo -
1-2 tbh just can’t understand why they play so good I’d rather play those 1st choice just wondered if I need to tweak stuff in nvidia settings as don’t really want to mess with gods country settings as my bro used to say lol I’ll look at getting ram if I can install it have to check thanks agin

A 3060 with only 6Gb of vram isn't exactly a great card for VR. I would bet that is where your problem lies. If you run Afterburner in the background while playing these jittery games then have a look at CPU load/temps, GPU load/temps and how much vram is used that might point to what is causing problems.

It said that it would run be games & it does ie lone echo 1/2 hl alyx runs mint if that ain’t demanding enough with the graphics freezes f a second when load next level etc but apart from that it’s sweet

Back
Top Bottom