• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No cards anywhere?... (Of any kind)

Associate
Am I missing something here?

So I'm in the waiting list for a 3080, not many to go now (I knew these were hard to get). I get that there are no new cards anywhere but didn't quite realise until recently when my cousin asked me to put a system together for his boy, that you literally cannot get any cards of any description anywhere! what the actual ****!

It's not like I'm being picky.

580 - nope.
1660 super - nope
1660ti - nope
5500xt - nope (bought one of these for £170 a few months back for another nephews build.
5600xt nope.

Can't even get second hand 980's 980tis, 1070s, 1060 6gbs, for reasonable money... People are selling £200 cards covered in cheato dust on ebay for £400+

Are you seriously telling me that pc gaming is basically impossible for any new commers now and for the foreseeable future?

I've been in this game since 1985 and have never seen the industry so ******.

Associate
OP
I've got a "spares or repair" HD7850 I was thinking of letting go for about £2k. Might hang on it tho and sell it in a few months when it's worth £3k.

The entire world hasn't gone mad, honest.

Coo-coo-ca-choo!
Seems to be the truth of it.

Back
Top Bottom