• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No EVGA before christmas

Associate
Hoping we can get some more cards soon. :)

Edit: shipment email this morning - Exertis must be sending them regularly.
And with that, my watch has ended.

Last edited:
Associate
IMG-20201129-204107.jpg

I must have hit the jackpot getting this, ordered it on thursday and it got delivered on Sunday.

:confused: Excuse the mess, waiting to get my fans back from RMA and I need another PSU extension but no where has them in stock.

And apologies for rubbing peoples noses in it. But they are out there

Associate
Any ideas on the next shipment? I've moved into <10
they will provide the update on Friday, last week i was 16 so which means i will get the card in mid-January. as they haven't gotten any new EVGA cards for this week and most probably will be the same case next week

Associate
So 2 weeks ago I was 16# then last week I was #6 this week I've been moved to #1. So either there's been another 5 shipped or 5 people in front of me all cancelled.

Associate
So 2 weeks ago I was 16# then last week I was #6 this week I've been moved to #1. So either there's been another 5 shipped or 5 people in front of me all cancelled.
Last week i was 16 now 12.
If OC had any shipment you would have already seen that on the main page since start evga cards has only been mentioned twice only 1 for how hard is to get 2nd smaller shipping most probably people cancelled and ordering directly from evga

Associate
Hi @ScottiB I did look at your previous posts but I couldn't see any mention of EVGA, maybr I didn't look back far enough. Has there been any word on EVGA stock for December? Sitting at queue position 10 for the past few weeks and I ordered in September. Any word from Exertis?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Hi @ScottiB I did look at your previous posts but I couldn't see any mention of EVGA, maybr I didn't look back far enough. Has there been any word on EVGA stock for December? Sitting at queue position 10 for the past few weeks and I ordered in September. Any word from Exertis?
sorry, at times it feels like EVGA forget that the UK market exists. I've got absolutely no news.

Associate
sorry, at times it feels like EVGA forget that the UK market exists. I've got absolutely no news.
That's a shame. I apreciate your reply Matt, EVGA have lost a lot of customers due to this. I will probably cancel as I have a full build included with the order so I'm without a computer. First world problems I know.

Associate
That's a shame. I apreciate your reply Matt, EVGA have lost a lot of customers due to this. I will probably cancel as I have a full build included with the order so I'm without a computer. First world problems I know.
I would highly suggest to wait as far as rumors soon we will have TI versions because of the AMD cards. with EVGA at least we have the option to step up which is not the case with other unless we cant to cancel and re order and go back in the queue

Associate
EVGA keeps saying they are sending stock regularly to EU.
Any Rough ETA same as NICKO i m number 12 if not mistaken,what you think we will get cards before Holiday period or most probably it will be next year since we are in the top 15 Ordered FTW3 Ultra

Back
Top Bottom