• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No EVGA before christmas

Associate
Sad life - got Email from EVGA about Stock Availability -
This email is valid for shipping only to the United States and Canada. Additionally, please ensure you use a valid physical US or CA address as we do not ship to APO or PO Boxes.

Associate
Last week i was 16 now 12.
If OC had any shipment you would have already seen that on the main page since start evga cards has only been mentioned twice only 1 for how hard is to get 2nd smaller shipping most probably people cancelled and ordering directly from evga

Still #1 on queue for mine. Bit frustrating so close yet so far!

Man of Honour
EVGA keeps saying they are sending stock regularly to EU.

When they make SKUs like the 3090 Kingpin available to people in the EU I will take their statement above seriously.

I am totally disgusted how EVGA have treated loyal customers outside of the US like me who have bought about 30 cards off of them in the last few years.

If EVGA choose to restrict their top cards to just the US/Canada I think I will restrict my future buying decisions to other AIB partners.

Whatever happened to the EVGA reps who used to be on this forum, it would be nice to have some input from them.

Associate
Hey guys

I spoke to Exertis again on Twitter via DM.

No stock until mid Jan.

"Hi Nick, I've had a reply that the stoclk levels are suffering unfortunately. I'm afraid we won't be getting stock til mid January - apologies. Kind regards"

Associate
Hey guys

I spoke to Exertis again on Twitter via DM.

No stock until mid Jan.

"Hi Nick, I've had a reply that the stoclk levels are suffering, unfortunately. I'm afraid we won't be getting stock til mid January - apologies. Kind regards"

4 months and still no update that even then most probably we won't get cards in January
I understand Overclockers are far in the queue, But Deleting Forum threads about Other suppliers getting cards, Not providing any information.
Don't need to remind me not to order from OC again.

Associate
Right guys, I'm out. Submitted the cancellation form. EVGA are to blame for this. Totally screwed over the EU market. PS5 and OLED have been ordered.

Position 10 for the EVGA XC3 Gaming.

Associate
Right guys, I'm out. Submitted the cancellation form. EVGA are to blame for this. Totally screwed over the EU market. PS5 and OLED have been ordered.

Position 10 for the EVGA XC3 Gaming.
I understand Nvidia & EVGA are at fault as well , but what about other companies who have been getting same EVGA cards regularly in UK Just look at XXXX
Not providing proper information to users OC is more at fault

Last edited:
Soldato
Not providing proper information to users OC is more at fault

We have been here before with EVGA on this forum, after the last debacle (1080 Kingpin) they sent a rep here to calm things down. They dissapeared and a repeat has occurred.

This is a supermarket in Canada taken from this week, to save the squinting, they are EVGA 3090 FTW's

DkqOVIol.jpg

Retail customers in the U.S/Canada are EVGA's priority, hobbyist gamer's on OCUK are not.

Associate
Did anyone ever get an EVGA card from OCUK in the end? I was 9th in the xc3 ultra queue so wondering if I would have received it by now.
I think OC got close to 15 cards for all varients combined so only few were shipped like top 3 from all models.
Cries in GTX 1080 :(
I feel you on that, Cyberpunk slaps my 1080Ti. Hopefully an update on EVGA today.
I also have 1080 TI, think about everyone who sold rtx 2080 ti and 2080 in RUSH and now dont have anything.

Associate
No change for me either, still at 6th for XC3 Ultra... If only there was another 3080 that didn't have that 1" step up in height after the mounting plate, and was also the same size as my 1080ti

Back
Top Bottom