• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No EVGA before christmas

If you want to run at stock on air, its not a problem at all and the cards are not defective.

However, some of the FTW3 PCB boards were manufactured in Taiwan and some were not, if you want to run on liquid cooling, you need to check the PCB manufacture location and do your own reading as to whether it is a problem for you.
aren't all being made there ?
Are you talking about the capacitors issue, which limit OC capabilities of GPUs

aren't all being made there ?
Are you talking about the capacitors issue, which limit OC capabilities of GPUs

If you are on liquid cooling read the official EVGA thread. If on air, don't bother, enjoy the card and have a quiet life.

I was just responding to the question as to whether/why a FTW3 card could be returned, its not necessarily faulty but its possible someone returned it on the basis that they want to chase timespy scores under liquid.

At this point, it is highly likely that the timespy leaderboard does not have ftw3 cards in the top 50, they are MSI/ASUS cards with the FTW3 XOC bios flashed onto them.

Was 6th last Friday... With Gibbo saying they had one, is that 5 people have cancelled or have they managed to get a few more? Hopefully it's the latter and a few more happy people

Was 6th last Friday... With Gibbo saying they had one, is that 5 people have cancelled or have they managed to get a few more? Hopefully it's the latter and a few more happy people
Got news and bad news for me
OC UK Was supposed to get 13 FTW3 Ultra
But I also ordered a 850 PSU which is out of stock. so dont know if OC UK hold the stock for orders or just have to wait for PSU Now

thankfully my 3070 xc3 ultra turned up today ( not from OCUK I am afraid..though my new psu did come from them)

glad I stuck with the pre-order as prices have gone daft and I got it at msrp on release day

Early Xmas present. Just got shipped email from OCUK for XC3 Ultra. Now I'm relying on the DPD gods
6 Number behind you. Most probably card be sent out today or tomorrow. since its already getting close to 4PM , Most probably will be shipped tomorrow and then seems Monday will be delivery.
Another Good News , was able to order Ryzen 9 5900 X got tomorrow's delivery.
lets see if both come tomorrow, I will be a happy happy man.

Delivered to neighbour a day early... Should I cheekily ask for a refund as I paid for a Saturday delivery? Luckily I've not had to change my work schedule.

Well I guess that's me done here, I wish everyone all the best of luck and a speedy delivery. Have a merry Xmas and Happy New year and keep safe.

Morning lads, can't wait to get another email today reminding some of us we aren't getting our cards. Congrats to everyone who got notifications though, enjoy some mad graphics for the rest of us.

Just to update those of you follow this thread, I was #2 in line since day one for the EVGA 3080 XC3 (non-oc) and have cancelled my order.

As the chance of stock arriving became slimmer and slimmer I started looking for other options and I managed to secure a 3070 FE (not eBay). Then a few weeks later I lucked out and got a 3080 FE too. At this point I cancelled my EVGA order and dispite not having a 5yr warranty I'm pretty happy with what I got.

If anyone has any questions fire away.

Back
Top Bottom