• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No EVGA before christmas

Associate
I ordered an EVGA 3080 X3 Gaming Black card from a competitors website on the day they were released, almost exactly two months ago. I was initially in queue position 66, as of yesterday, I am at position 12, with more expected to arrive this week.

This would suggest that some EVGA cards are finally making their way to the UK.

Associate
I ordered an EVGA 3080 X3 Gaming Black card from a competitors website on the day they were released, almost exactly two months ago. I was initially in queue position 66, as of yesterday, I am at position 12, with more expected to arrive this week.

Well if they are OCUK customers aren't seeing them, been queue position 23 to 19 in the span of 2 months with no clear indication of when the XC3 Black's are supposed to come through.

Associate

they have been for a while, just not with OC due to having a middleman distributor. Hopefully you get your card in the next week. :D

Associate
I nabbed a PS5 today when they went on sale. Going to cancel my XC3 Gaming and wait for next year. I was position 12 so congrats to the people behind me. Hope you get your cards soon.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
I swear to God if I hear "Your call is very important to us. Please wait for the next available agent." again...
Litrally spent the last hour on hold to cancel my strix and 5950x customer services is awful last time I send my money ocuk way

Associate
Based on what I can see in the Discord, he's going to start doing weekly update posts which really really sucks (communication should be getting better, not worse).

Unless you've already received a shipping notification or you have purchased Saturday shipping you're really unlikely to receive the card by the weekend.

Associate
Based on what I can see in the Discord, he's going to start doing weekly update posts which really really sucks (communication should be getting better, not worse).

Unless you've already received a shipping notification or you have purchased Saturday shipping you're really unlikely to receive the card by the weekend.

Yeah, i didnt think they would charge £10 and not do next day DPD :p oh well, I dont mind the once a week post, as much as it may **** people off, having a once every Friday update keeps the forums quiet in the week. means its only worth checking once a week.

Associate
Yeah, i didnt think they would charge £10 and not do next day DPD :p oh well, I dont mind the once a week post, as much as it may **** people off, having a once every Friday update keeps the forums quiet in the week. means its only worth checking once a week.

Still not going to be quiet :p I'm of the opinion it should just be a quick daily update - even if it's "Nothing delivered today so nothing being sent out."

Soldato
I noticed today that EVGA and other GPUs from the non ocuk site have 48hr RMA turn around. So in theory don't have to send the card to Germany.

Waiting for my 'do you want to pay £20 more to get the FTW3 Ultra?' e-mail

Could not get near a PS5, how anyone did beyond me

Associate
Exertis messaged me last week on Twitter and they said more stock will be coming in December. I don't know how to post screenshots, but this is a copy of the message:

Morning Nick, I've heard back from the team - shipments will likely be in December; we are working with EVGA to secure allocations. Many thanks

Associate
Exertis messaged me last week on Twitter and they said more stock will be coming in December. I don't know how to post screenshots, but this is a copy of the message:

Morning Nick, I've heard back from the team - shipments will likely be in December; we are working with EVGA to secure allocations. Many thanks
Interesting, this sort of lines up with what NVIDIA said today about more stock coming over the next few months. Hopefully Exertis steps their game up and sticks to what you're saying.

Associate

Less than ideal. Hopefully they can get it sorted asap and it'll be early December before Cyberpunk :D

Associate
Just chatting with an OCUK staff member on Discord and they haven't booked in any EVGA cards as of yet.

Guessing they might turn up in the next couple of hours - if not then it'll be next week.

Back
Top Bottom