No Masterchef Professionals post this year?

Soldato
Been quite enjoying it so far. Always love seeing some cocky Chef or the so called Chefs that just cook food for a family in London cannot even butcher some meat, get rekt in the skill round.

Associate
Really into it this time round, hadn't relaised it was on to start with, just working my way through the heats, some decent food being served up, the skills round is great entertainment, some do remarkably well given the time constraint, good telly.

Associate
Been a great year so far imo. Some obviously talented chefs, few suprises...then a few of your over confident ones falling flat on their face (Looking at you Dan the Cromer crab expert).

Given we have seen all he competing chefs now, at this stage I don't think we have had that proper stand out head and shoulders above the rest level contestant so hopefully should be a good competition going forwards without already being able to pick a winner.

Looks like a sauce with split green oil of some variety is the trend of the year as thats been popping up everywhere.

img

img

Associate
was a short thread in TV forum. Seems a good level, i really like near the finals though best and then at start for their first challenges.

Soldato
was a short thread in TV forum. Seems a good level, i really like near the finals though best and then at start for their first challenges.

Here's the thread. Probably better to discuss in there, than in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom