• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

no temp reading with ati 1950pro (agp)

Associate
Hi guys

I have a bit of a strange problem with my gfx card. I brought this card on friday ive noticed that i cant get any temp reading on ATI Tool or ATT and that there is no overdrive function displayed with the catalyst 6.12 beta

Also i can't change my fan speed as it says that the hardware is not supported.

I would like to overclock this card but i wont untill i have an idea of how hot it runs.

So, is this just an incompatibility with drivers and will be fixed when new ones appear or is this a problem with my card?

System Spec is

Amd Athlon 64 4000+ @ 3000ghz
Msi Neo Platinum 2
Gecube 1950pro (agp)
1gb Geil Ultra DDR
Enermax 485 PSU

Thanks

Associate
OP
I'm using the drivers that came with the card now but i still cant get any temp readings from ATT and the overdrive function is still missing from cataylst control centre.

On a good note i have overclocked the card and it did 640 on the core and 1550 on the memory, which gave me a score of 10140 on 3dmark 05 :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Overdrive, but you say its missing, sorry misread your post before. :confused:

May be conflicting with ATT.

Did you do a full uninstall of previous drivers with driver cleaner etc... before installing the new ones.

Last edited:
Soldato
6.12 are now offical and dated 13th December. Have you tried these and still not getting a temperature reading?

Back
Top Bottom